Language Filter

Very cool GReaper. I remember on the old forums finding some of them so amusing I went on some sort of crusade to find every censored word and it's cool replacement tex.
... Oh on a similar note you missed fuckwits GReaper.
Would you like someone to go through and find (by using preview, rather than posting all of them) all the expletives, and possibly suggesting replacement phrases?
I'm not necessarily volunteering by the way, I'm just sure there'll be someone out there with plenty of time on their hands who'd enjoy the task.
Mind you, it might be fun. I'd just be hopeless at it.
I don't know enough bad words :(

Haha, I missed *chocolate cookies*. I shall *dance* because this awesome *lovely lady* has *chocolate cookies*.

Thankyou GReaper. :D

aus.hsp

Private Tester
A language barrier is a good idea... but we shouldn't need it... people should learn to socially interact without using foul language :p

57thRomance

Yeah, the filter's pretty alright. However, I used to look at the ones that filtered out the poop word that said stuff like *chocolate cookie* and *baking brownies*, and I got confused at first because I originally had no idea they referred to swear words. I called everyone who used those expressions bakers. XD

So long as this filter does start filtering words like upon, like the old one did.
I remember having to go to a thesaurus and finding replacement words.