Language Filter

I've noticed that there isn't a language filter on the forums at the moment, does this mean we can use colorful language? ;)

If not, I suggest putting in a filter because I often type expletives without realizing. I assume it's the same with a variety of other people too.

Hawk

Yeah I agree, this should be put in because I bet there are a lot of under-age players :p and they don't want their mommy's hearing it from them lol

57thRomance

Yeah I agree, this should be put in because I bet there are a lot of under-age players :p and they don't want their mommy's hearing it from them lol
I'm just wondering how these underage folks will hear about the game if they haven't been on IA...

57thRomance

Itsyu1 was a really annoying troll. And also the guy that kept putting up obscene pictures after IA made their "shutting down" announcement.

I suspect I might occasionally be one of the accidental expletive posters.
Something about being Aussie I suspect.

I agree. We need a Censor.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Well, I like to think we're all mature. If the odd "*chocolate cookies*" gets posted, oh well. If your post gets out of hand language-wise, expect Seymour to modify it or give a warning.

As for 'rules', as long as you're respectful to each other, Seymour's happy. As long as Seymour's happy, these boards will be more relaxed in their moderation. Seymour becomes unhappy, I unleash the full wrath of Gheist.

RedInk

Seymour is a force to be reckoned with. Canadians are the nicest people I know. Seymour is the nicest person I know.
RESPECT

GReaper

Grumpy
Seeing as it was rather amusing *chocolate cookies* on the old InstantAction forums, I'm putting in a *dancing* swear filter just for you *lady friends*.

However just to be clear - there are no guarantees over the language contained on this forum. We aren't guaranteeing a child friendly zone with no bad language, it's just to tone down the language a little bit.