Highest CTF Score

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
..Or you're not doing your job... :oops:
I mean, it's very possible that you just get a lot of assists. I think that even if you whittle down 99% of their health, and someone else gets the kill, you get less points than they do.

the-champ

Is it that important to discuss on the importance of score?cry or whatever,scores will remain there and they do help you know how well players play in-game

the-champ

Awesome game..my team went on from 4-9 to 10-9
q2qllxrh.jpg

Abandoned

I play organised pickup games and can break the 1000 barrier against good people. Its not hard.
Its easy to get 1000 :/

Getting to 1000 for me would be a good milestone in Legions. Apparently you treat 1000 points as if it's nothing and a child's play to attain.

I gain roughly 300~500 points in each game and I've been satisifed with my performance. I have little to no clue how to double my efficiency.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Getting to 1000 for me would be a good milestone in Legions. Apparently you treat 1000 points as if it's nothing and a child's play to attain.

I gain roughly 300~500 points in each game and I've been satisifed with my performance. I have little to no clue how to double my efficiency.

Points don't mean *chocolate cookies*. You can 1000 easy and it doesn't mean you play well, it just means that you do more work then others.

Synista

Points don't mean *chocolate cookies*. You can 1000 easy and it doesn't mean you play well, it just means that you do more work then others.
It's not easy, that's what he's trying to say. I've only got 1000 points once, I'm satisfied with 200+ anyways.