Highest CTF Score

Immanent

the-champ was playing very well. He could've had over 1000 easily. Considering that he was chasing that map and with that ping he played damn well.

I'm assuming you are .fiOujeah :eek:
Anyway, I have gathered that people don't like it when others get a higher score than them, and that they live in a different part of the world. Just my opinion.

The reason for switching was: Uneven teams.
I m not like you (if you are) who ll play with uneven teams on hands.
BTW,looks like my previous post has brought an earthquake along with it.:rolleyes:
really?
i don't even need to explain, just look at the scores and tell me which team was loosing

the-champ

the-champ was playing very well. He could've had over 1000 easily. Considering that he was chasing that map and with that ping he played damn well.

Thanks for coming to my defense.
_____
Amazing,some people are so disturbed...

35168d1286495242-dont-worry-sir-im-internet-internetz-warrior.jpg

ping as ping.. who cares about ping

was getting 130-150.

kajpqa.jpg

its for you who thinks I can play just with 30 ping (ec. its from scrim.)
Why you comparing your ping+score with mine?...

Immanent

Here is what I had from a crap quality US Pub with some random people:
quite good considering I was heavy chasing with clusters in 200 ping. DaMole also did extremely well too. People left the game moments before I screenshotted.
legions 2011-07-19 19-28-10-000.png

S

shaskie

image-27AA_4E714B92.jpg

Really rusty, mostly played chaser and towards the end played hornet for a bit. Only screenie I have of 1000, so why not.

S

shaskie

Funny stuff dude. No way you could have hit above 1700, I hit 1400 something and that's playing chase, and I've never seen you in pubs or pugs before.

Disci

Old man
'Sun' scored 1600 the other day and atleast Homingun has already posted above 1600 screenie in here. 1700 should be possible or has been broke already.

Disci

Old man
I'm talking about real pubs, not some 10 player noob pub, but yeah if he got 1700 in a real pub then yeah, i won't doubt it.

Why there are not screenies posted if it's so easy to archive that kind of scores? Also I doubt you could score that kind of rating on 10 players noob pub. You know, less people = less rating.

S

shaskie

Less players is even easier in my opinion, where I got my 1,410, and war you need to start talking real sense, because all I've heard is some bs.

S

shaskie

Why there are not screenies posted if it's so easy to archive that kind of scores? Also I doubt you could score that kind of rating on 10 players noob pub. You know, less people = less rating.

I will post all of my pubs from now, and to show you how bad people are, and how wrong you are.

Disci

Old man
I will post all of my pubs from now, and to show you how bad people are, and how wrong you are.

Why would I be wrong? Less people = less grabs = less rating. Pretty simple math. Do post all your screenies I couldn't care less and I do know how bad people are, you don't have to prove me that.