Highest CTF Score

MJ1284

Yeh, those scores are pretty much same as stating "ZOMG I MADE 4000+ METER MA SHOT!! HERE'S A PIC!" and you having your friend standing on opposite site of the map catching your rockets.

57thKB24

22749263.jpg

This isn't even a good score BUT with the consideration of my ping. :p

Propkid

IMO some details of the scoring system should be revised, especially the ones to do with the flag. Some calculations involving # of passes, time and distance from flagstand would do. I know it's not super important, but always a thing ;p.

Redvan

Private Tester
IMO some details of the scoring system should be revised, especially the ones to do with the flag. Some calculations involving # of passes, time and distance from flagstand would do. I know it's not super important, but always a thing ;p.

What you mean like how you get bonus points for shooting the flag into the air before returning for "mid air return" points? lololol

(points mean nothing.)

Propkid

What you mean like how you get bonus points for shooting the flag into the air before returning for "mid air return" points? lololol

(points mean nothing.)
Well maybe that too, but to take the simplest thing... Take a capper on Zenith. He OD grabs the flag and heads home, but he's stopped by a rocket being shot in front of him. He then fights off the 2 man chase (cos hes so uber) and gets back on his way to home. He's low on health so near home he passes the flag to the HoF (his trip took 35 seconds), who then caps within 3 seconds. 100 points for HoF, 0 for the capper.
They don't matter. But they are there, so let's make them matter by having them done right. Once the devs have no better things to worry about.