Highest CTF Score

Disci

Old man
I only play pubs but I'm from usa. Could u guys give me password for private server?

You can't have it because it keeps changing. Join IRC to get info for our TS3 server and if there is a pickup going on then you might get the password. If you get picked that is. Tell people on the channel that you're a new player and you probably get in pretty quickly.

Disci

Old man
Oh boy. You post too much off topic stuff in here. :(

This is my last post replying to your posts in this thread. IRC is a chat program we use along with the TS3. IRC is text based chat program and you can find some of us on #legions channel. Try this link: http://www.legionsoverdrive.com/irc/

GL with it and don't expect people to reply to your posts right away because most of the people probably are not online right now despite the fact you can see them hanging in that room.

Arch

Legions Developer
Everyone's chasing nowadays.
I have been since I started playing. I beat 1k twice within 24 hours just chasing and def last week. Neither of which did I take a screenshot of. My pc likes to give gray images when trying 'PrtSc' on Legions (I think it may be a W7 thing. Vista didn't have a problem with it) and I don't have Fraps running all the time so... Once Hotswap makes it valiant return I can get a screenshot.

MightyDeath

I have been since I started playing. I beat 1k twice within 24 hours just chasing and def last week. Neither of which did I take a screenshot of. My pc likes to give gray images when trying 'PrtSc' on Legions (I think it may be a W7 thing. Vista didn't have a problem with it) and I don't have Fraps running all the time so... Once Hotswap makes it valiant return I can get a screenshot.

Beating 1k points twice in 24 hours is easy. No offense

jickerjacker

Private Tester
1423.png

got this last night :D

57thEnryu

lol, do not even compromise in comparing the stats. Both games were very different in the rosters of each team and I was capping the whole game. Shesshhhh!
OMG KB IS ALIVE?!!!!!!

WTH

also, my highest is....hang on let me look....wow, I cant find it.......uh, 600 sumpthing....