Global community movie

skypredator

I don't see my name on the credits list.

Ahaha, just kidding. I do have a question, though. Will this movie focus on all aspects of Legions gameplay, or just a chosen few? I would suppose the answer is the former. You just can't have Legions without rocket jumps, skiing, HoFing, Llaming, Rabbiting, sniping, chaining, capping, and blowing the bloody hell out of whoever you wish. I could provide a few snipe kill clips for the movie if needed, as soon as I get fraps. I would love to contribute, no matter how suckish or awesome my shots may be. I usually have a lot to say; just bear with me for a moment longer. I propose that all users in the Legions community contribute to the movie, even if it is just a clip of them recorded by another player, subtitles, or even just screen shots. Just a thought. :D

Edit: Perhaps we should all switch to the default HUD and Reticles for the film shoot. It's a lot to ask of the community, but at least it is a single, working, (Universal, I might add) solution. It'll work, at least, and it's not too painful to switch out your custom mods for the default preferences, is it? Especially if you want to make a movie that YOU will be in, and be able to watch some of your finest gameplay along with your buddies. Think about that. ;)

Shattered

legionsposter.jpg

A GLOBAL COMMUNITY MOVIE

Aight, hello folks! I really like editing and one thing especially, frag movies. Frag movies are a big part in a game and within the community and has motivated people to play more in many different games. It is also great advertisement when it comes to getting new players into the game. I have about 3 years experience with After Effects, about 5 years of Sony Vegas and alittle less than 6 months of 3D studio max, but I'm always after learning more. So... yeah, with that said... I would like to start a global community movie.

But before this project can even get started, the game has to get finished, or atleast come so far that there will only be smal smal changes to it. But there is one important thing that has to be made first and that is the demo recording system. Without that, it's pretty much impossible to create high quality frag movies. What a demo system most have in order to make a quality movie is the following: Option to speed up, slow down and freeze the demo at any time and also the options to spawn a free camera inside the demos. The best is if you can then make smooth paths with the spawned camera to look at actions within the demos in smooth motion.

My idea is to show all aspects of the game, and that includes, capping, passes, pickups, midairing, chasing, multi fragging etc etc.

Since the game isn't finished I will wait before posting further information about it, but the main thing I'm wondering about now is how many of you who would be interested in this. Support from the community is an important thing to keep motivation up.

I made this little Movie poster in about 7 hours, didn't come up with a good movie name so I just named it "Legions", but anyways, hope you like it! :D

*Thanks to FeniX for helping me snapping pictures of the legions characters and also thanks to whoever made the Legions logo.

GO Bins! GO Bins!