Duel Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calimo

... Also, take note that one of the servers has been changed to Mirage, a larger map. This is to help facilitate players who need/want more distance from other players for uninterrupted duel/practice.

Thank you!! It's not quite grassy fields I can frolic on freely... BUT, It will suffice :p

You know, I'm not too sure, it might just be the lower player count causing more DM-style games than CTF games. Hopefully once the private servers are finalized this will revitalize the Asian/Aussie/Other communities.

its a chicken or egg thing as because of that lack of team spirit CTF games ppl are less interested in playing as in the beginning we were getting 16 most nights.

Its certainly how I feel, u cant have a competitive game if even one person isnt interested in acting for their team, many it seems only play for personal glory which i fully understand, the fact they dont see more glory in serving their team and showing off is what I dont.

maybe when I get my replacement GPU and dont have to play on my laptop at 12 fps I will feel like playing more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.