Duel Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Propkid

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

This isn't a new problem, but it seems to have been getting worse in the past month or so.

I know that many have a low opinion of PUBs in general, but that is no reason to ruin the fun for others. Dueling during an active CTF game creates lopsided teams and is quite distracting for people who are actually trying to play the game.

Please, if you want to duel, do the courteous thing and move to an empty server.
Posted today. Did you guys just break the Guiness World Record in the quickest developer team's response to a community demand? :D
Just a note from me: it'd be nice to have them named 'EU/US practice/duel server'. Newbloods might not know right away what are these for.

Dacil

yes! dueling here i come and now ppl wont get pissed when they join a game that started with ppl who dont want to play ctf

Calimo

tumblr_lebqr8uvzY1qadvd4.gif

RainPilot

stinky bear
We can still practice routes while other players are dueling right? Just in case the person you wanted to duel is dueling another person.

yami

Private Tester
Great idea.
You guys probably have already answered this somewhere else but what is the problem with using the existing code for the IA deathmatch servers?

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
This server should double up as a cap route practice server. Get it cycling big maps like the core or blade run which rarely come up in public games (Screw you nivosus and moonshine) so people can practice them here without taking up in a player slot in public games just to practice caps like I sometimes do in publics because I never play the maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.