Draft tournament

GoodJobDino

Euro servers and time will be somewhere during the evening. Lets see who will sign up and do we even get enough people for this.

Just let us know when the side-site is up, or even maybe open a new thread dedicated to just those interested in participating. Applicants have to include like.... idk... in-game name, time zone, location, idk what else.

skypredator

I have a "Legions: Overdrive - Draft Tournament" GIMP rendered poster. I'll have it up in a bit, been too busy to get on here.

snob

I'm in.

We could really use a platform for sign ups, kind of like a signup bot on IRC. I remember that being done for the Warsow weekend tournaments. Having people drop by and say "I'm in" weeks in advance and then ultimately not showing up is kind of frustrating.

snob

Is there any update as to when it's happening and where we can signup? This seems kind of forgotten.

Disci

Old man
I guess I need to postpone this. I'm stuck at countryside helping my wife with the work we must do during this summer. If someone else wants to take charge of this then I'm ok with that, but if not then it is uncertain if this is going to happen during july due the busy schedule I have.