Draft tournament

Disci

Old man
Hi all.

There has been discussion about competition and I decided to open this thread for discussion about possible draft tournament. I'm quite busy during june so I would need an extra hand or few to help me to get through this. I also need a website for signups and people who are volunteer to captain and pick the teams. I'm planing to make it one day tournament, so everyone is able to take part and stick with it 'till the end. This is directed towards euro part of the community, but people outside europe are ofcos more than welcome to take part. Still need to check if it's possible to have private servers for this.

This isn't exactly what some people are hoping the competition in Legions would be like, but it's the best I could offer and it's for fun, not for serious *chocolate cookies* other type of competition is for. I once ran a T1 autumn draft tourney and only real problem I encountered was that most of the people who signed up didn't show up to the draft. So I need everyone think very carefully before signing up if they are even able to play or not.

I have planed to run this on 3rd of july which is Sunday.

Apcizzle

make a seperate one for euro and one for america?

then the best euro team faces the best american team?

count me in.

Sharp

Private Tester
Does it take a whole month to set this up? I think mini-tourneys might be better. I'd hope to play though, but I hardly know my schedule 1 month in advance and day before fourth of july.

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
I like it. I'd be happy to captain and help you run things if the US side ever comes up. :p PM me if you're interested.

Have you decided on a time yet? I might have something to do that day, but I can easily work around it.

Disci

Old man
Thanks for the replys, guys. I'm going to check out few things before I'm really starting to work on with this. I'll be in touch!

OMGJuicebox

Okok. I'm Sold!.. Ill be in charge of Pub Spamming..Count me in to showing up too! Who really needs sleep, sleep is for noobs.
If you need help Please do poke me..IF you need more help. My Clan mates are not opposed to slavery.
READY.SET.DRAFT!

:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:

w00tyou

LTD-logo.png
On the website designing, have a layout of what i want my things to go.
Please give me(or explain) any things and or ideas that you may want on the website.

poiuyt580

LTD-logo.png
On the website designing, have a layout of what i want my things to go.
Please give me(or explain) any things and or ideas that you may want on the website.
I approve of this guy's website designs, except, Mr. w00tyou, the current design of the team site sucks.

Application-1

test bester
I am in, looks like alot of fun and I am always ready to captain if needed. But don't give it all to me I probably fail at it. :\