Draft tournament

OmniNept

Actionaut
I've got this.

dead-horse.jpg

Armageddon

Teapot
Nice enthusiasm there, sir! Demoralising Disci will make you "foreshadow" come true.
We don't want that ;)

I wasn't being sarcastic that time. It's a fine idea but lately the community has been unpleasant. The chances of it coming together are slim.

Also the +1 dick part was because he goes as Dick in IRC ;)

Disci

Old man
I'm fully aware, that community as what it is today isn't ideal for something like this. What I'd like to see is people who are not actively playing the game would come back to play in this tourney, as people did when I held that T1 tourney. Will be interesting to see how many will sign up, actually, but I must warn that I'll not run this if there are players to fill less than 4 teams. There is just no use.

Oh and I do use Dick as my nickname in IRC. Fits me quite well, I suppose. ;)

Armageddon

Teapot
I'll play/help, i've already setup bracket sites before so it would be a cinch. Just lemme know if you need any help. Dick!

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
you seem to be doing pretty good at it though.

fireblasto was just saying you that bits of the image go off the edge of the picture. nothing to do with your skill at making logos.

Disci

Old man
@Sharp, I can't run this earlier cos I'm very busy during june.

@Apcizzle, American draft tourney would be nice, but only if someone from your part of the community would help me with it.

Disci

Old man
alreadt make a site???

Not yet. I need to fix few things before I'm sure I can do this. Been very busy at work and too tired back home to do anything, actually. Have to get things straight during this week and I'm sure sign ups are open very "soon".