Dota 2

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Prop, I interested in playing as I've had a ton of experience with league now. If you want me to come you'll have to teach me items and champs (eurgh more learning) else I won't bother.

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
Prop, I interested in playing as I've had a ton of experience with league now. If you want me to come you'll have to teach me items and champs (eurgh more learning) else I won't bother.
Going from League to DoTA is horrible and totally counter intuitive.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Going from League to DoTA is horrible and totally counter intuitive.

DotA seems more interesting in some of the base game mechanics though, but it really is the whole learning everything again which is putting me off...

Propkid

Fire, first you...
lolps.png

cos you ARE going to get repeatedly whooped. Even if you're good and you know your *chocolate cookies* and do your best you most likely... lose. The outcome of the match/your score is not entirely dependant on your performance but also on other people's idiocy, hence prepare your anus for a long period of whooping and stomping.

Then...
... just read through (give it 15-20 mins). Helped me tonnes back when I was starting out. Don't need to cover all of the guide, since I know you I know you'll be able to realize a lot of these things out by yourself.
Then hit me up on steam or somewhere.

Necrolyte: Aghanim's Reaper's Scythe causes buyback to be disabled on heroes it kills for that death
BloodStone : Can be activated to instantly kill yourself
Towers:
Allies always get the same amount regardless of who last hits
A hero last hitting gets roughly the same overall amount as before
Swapping a hero that you randomed now costs you 100 gold
Gonna always pick necro, always buying BS, pffff i always try to get a last hit on towers and I'm never gonna swap a random even if it's KOTL cause i suck at it :(
Plus we never play with each other anymore :confused: