Dota 2

Application-1

test bester
Because the other one got locked for some strange reason I bring you the revival of dota2 thread!
dota 2 general.jpg

So the ultimate pubstomper is coming to dota 2 next patch. Lone druid. Is your body ready?

Legionsplayers Dota 2 list:
Application-1
Fireblasto
Propkid
ripperthedipper

Propkid

Ursa is still the superior bear in pubstomps. Get shaman in lane + some map awareness/brains = boots, 2 hearts, blink dagger at +/- 35:00.

BTW, dat feel when you are in the above situation and your ES and shaman both have blink dagger and you have clockwerk on your team as well. Ultimate pub initiating.

Application-1

test bester
Ursa is still the superior bear in pubstomps. Get shaman in lane + some map awareness/brains = boots, 2 hearts, blink dagger at +/- 35:00.

BTW, dat feel when you are in the above situation and your ES and shaman both have blink dagger and you have clockwerk on your team as well. Ultimate pub initiating.
>sees someone pick ursa
>pick shadow demon/outworld destroyer/lion
>cc the *chocolate cookies* out of him with sheepstick and shizzle

But yeah he is still good. Best pubstomper would be invoker though.

And imo they should have made clockwerk like how Pharaoh his ult works in HoN. Clockwerk his ult is annoying to land sometimes, wich makes and breaks most teamfights.

Propkid

>sees someone pick ursa
>pick shadow demon/outworld destroyer/lion
>cc the *chocolate cookies* out of him with sheepstick and shizzle

But yeah he is still good. Best pubstomper would be invoker though.

And imo they should have made clockwerk like how pantheon his ult works in HoN. Clockwerk his ult is annoying to land sometimes, wich makes and breaks most teamfights.
I was actually against OD in lane during that situation and in every teamfight the disablers were focused first. Oh and Ursa was last pick.
>I always last pick.

BTW, seen the Mortred and Dirge art on my Android app. Dirge looks exceptionally cool ;o

Application-1

test bester
I have forgotten almost all dota names because of hon, I still call dagger a pk. q.q So please dota 2 terms. HELM OF THE BLACK LEGION WILL LIVE ON.

Anyways I want to get better at pugna. Last time I played him I had bloodstone and aghanims, I tanked all whole teamfight and got a tripple kill. *chocolate cookies* so fun man.

Propkid

Could use a BKB too if you're playing Pugna like that :p

Also, we should try teaming up with all of the EU DOTA2 leejunairres. I already play with The Disaster from time to time and I know ripper has dota2.

Propkid

Pubstomp ;p their picks don't even make sense.
Are you also struggling in getting more wins than losses? There is always someone messing up half of my games ;/
And they almost always speak russian

Application-1

test bester
60 win 52 losses atm, so not really having trouble with it. Every team I join plays well. And if we loose it is mostly because we are 40 minutes in and someone gets picked off in a stupid way with no bb. Especially when I am initiator, and pudge hooks someone while they have a vengeful spirit with dat swap on our carry. q.q

Propkid

photobucket-1986-1333198291902.jpg

Sometimes I'm thinking of playing AM/Huskarr/Razor/Ursa/other pubstompers 24/7 until I have 10 more wins than losses.

Anyways, favourite counter to AM? And can we get other people to join this thread? ;/

Application-1

test bester
Am counter would be doom all game long, and spectre counters him late game. But still there are no real am counters around, should just gank him 24/7.

Propkid

Am counter would be doom all game long, and spectre counters him late game. But still there are no real am counters around, should just gank him 24/7.
I always call BS ulti mid game. Sometimes I also use Ursa/Slardar with dagger but I always wanted a hard counter :/

Propkid

Nope, but i didnt get a second wave of extra invites yet. Youll be the first one to know once i have it.

Application-1

test bester
Ok lets start setting some stuff up so we can play together.
In the OP I will post a list with steam names for people to add to play dota 2 with. Post your steam name in this thread and I will add you to the list.

Steamname: Application-1

Propkid

Steamname: Propkid
Fire get your bacons in order to play with us. At least those that have the game.