Dota 2

Propkid

BREATHE THREAD, BREATHE.

If you're into non-professional replays (aka really intense AP pubs) and want to learn some basic macro-tactics and minor tricks I really really recommend this one:

It was one of those games that has the players squeak in front of their PCs whenever they die/almost die. Key players in Dire: Prophet and Invoker. Key players in Radiant: Pudge, LS and Morph.

My legs went numb at the end...

The key mistakes that Radiant has made was bad Rubick play, Lifestealer missing a blink dagger, absence of Omni in some key teamfights and not expecting a backdoor (you should always be ready to TP back if the enemy has a prophet).
Some mistakes of the Dire were bad PA play, Ogre Magi (a rather fresh DoTA player) and not taking making use of their advantage/momentum (playing too safely).

Propkid

PL viable mid hero now. Tranquil + soul = lance spam.
Treant... <3... armlet... <3
THIS UPDATE <3

EDIT: So Rubick steals Tempest Double (new agi hero clone ult), makes a clone of himself, that clone then also steals Tempest Double and clones himself again and so on and so on... :D

dis%20gon%20be%20good.gif

Propkid

PL unbeatable mid, sick OP unstoppable push.
Treant best support, global heal sick OP.
Alchemist... wow.

Propkid

Dota2_Slark.gif

Enter the Nightcrawler, this Friday.
Pounce, pounce... DANCE!

My favourite hero is finally coming in. Expect me to be 5x as active in game now.
BTW: how's everyone's Diretide? All I can say is that on the first day I had a courier drop.