Despise and condemn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
I know Seymour brought the kindness and had an excellent closing post, but I have to address a few things...
By the way, many players I know from BF3 and BC2 have been/are monitoring this forum and this post.
They're laughing so hard, three of them had to change their pants, and about five others had to stop looking at this so that they wouldn't suffocate.
One of these guys just so happens to be a community manager for BF3.
I work for a company that deals with Battlefield 3's stuff, and I moderate their forums frequently. There is more trolling and shittalking there than any other forum I have ever seen. In a four hour period I locked no less than 30 threads that were complete trollfests. I also had to ban quite a few users for 4hrs for being ridiculously racist and antisemetic.
In regards to your BF3 community manager comment, please tell me who, I am incredibly curious.

To address your angst, if you are having a problem with someone (in any situation) could I give you a few tips?
  1. Talk it out with them.
  2. Ignore them.
  3. Just drop it and go on with your life
  4. If it gets exceptionally bad, speak with someone who holds some authority. (in this case either myself or SeymourGore.)
  5. Ever heard of using your WITS? It's something they are teaching in elementary schools now, my little sister showed me it.
In any case, I am with Seymour on this one, you seemed to be getting on with the community just fine and in regards to you addressing your statement to Nept. Nept is not exactly an active member of this community. He and the Omnis spend their time playing Battlefield 3. If you do decide to send Seymour a message about this please include myself in it, also I would very much like you to send me the entire list of people you have had problems with (since your return.) I sincerely thank you for reading my well thought-out post. Have a nice day, and if you have since decided to leave the Legions community; have a nice life.

Status
Not open for further replies.