Despise and condemn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noone asked you to come back (you havnt even left).
We dont need more e-dramaqueens around here. And why did you feel the need to post about your life when you were bullied etc?
Attention seeking much?

e-drama queen? Stop trying so hard to be an e-tough guy.

You obviously didn't read what I had written right after that. I clearly stated that the only reason I had mentioned that is so that I might prove to yo all that I am highly tolerant of bullshit, egotistical people, and hostility. If it were I at fault, I would have left the day I joined legions. People like you don;t bother me. I just won't settle for a community full of bullshit. You have no idea just how many other members like me that are out there; except, you see, I'm the only one who actually stuck around and tried to wait out the storm. Maybe you'll understand this.

Xtreme

shaska's bff
waw so dramatic, i don't think you realize how pointless your words are in the eyes of people here. nobody cares about this game anymore with the exception of few morons. until there's another big update you can expect more of this and less of what you are asking for. i can't say this game is going nowhere but down because i have no clue what kindof plans devs are working on and when they intend on releasing to the public. you don't need to prove anything to us, you only become troll bait that way. honestly just go back to hibernation mode and come again once there is a reason to be here

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Do not mock and jeer at me when I leave; you will not receive a mac port; you will not receive a realism mod; you will not receive a tidy sum of money, a collective donation from 5 buddies of mine and I. Do not mock and jeer; you will have realized the loss, and the losses to come.

please-tell-me-more-thumb.jpg

I call bs.

By the way, many players I know from BF3 and BC2 have been/are monitoring this forum and this post.

They're laughing so hard, three of them had to change their pants, and about five others had to stop looking at this so that they wouldn't suffocate.

One of these guys just so happens to be a community manager for BF3.

It seems that no matter how many ways I try to approach this community (with mods and ports to offer), the only thing I get in return are .png's and .gif's.

Let me know when you learn about shapes and colors.

Nice kittens. But I can't calm down simply because I already am. The best reply I have gotten so far is under 20 words, and everything else... well, google images.

Annihilate

e-drama queen? Stop trying so hard to be an e-tough guy.

You obviously didn't read what I had written right after that. I clearly stated that the only reason I had mentioned that is so that I might prove to yo all that I am highly tolerant of bullshit, egotistical people, and hostility. If it were I at fault, I would have left the day I joined legions. People like you don;t bother me. I just won't settle for a community full of bullshit. You have no idea just how many other members like me that are out there; except, you see, I'm the only one who actually stuck around and tried to wait out the storm. Maybe you'll understand this.
Yea i get it we're all at fault you've done nothing wrong. :rolleyes:
Your acting as if your being personally singled out when we all talk *chocolate cookies* to each other.
And you posting a big *dance* off post about your life and what you can offer and what we're missing out on = drama queen.

By the way, many players I know from BF3 and BC2 have been/are monitoring this forum and this post.

They're laughing so hard, three of them had to change their pants, and about five others had to stop looking at this so that they wouldn't suffocate.

One of these guys just so happens to be a community manager for BF3.

It seems that no matter how many ways I try to approach this community (with mods and ports to offer), the only thing I get in return are .png's and .gif's.

Let me know when you learn about shapes and colors.

Nice kittens. But I can't calm down simply because I already am. The best reply I have gotten so far is under 20 words, and everything else... well, google images.

tumblr_ll3oeqQXbe1qbvaudo1_500.gif

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
It seems that no matter how many ways I try to approach this community (with mods and ports to offer),

Seriously, when have you approached us before hand with this apart from the original post in this thread? The community is usually very supportive of mods and ports. Please quote yourself to prove, thx.

Also, for the record, plenty of people gave you help in your computer building thread, so I guess that proves that we are pretty helpful and mature without having to troll you in the process.

Tell them to come back you up then, while I get Greaper to check how many new unique visitors there has been in the last 24 hours.

Either way, learn to speak properly. .gif's are for retards and waste time. Shape up your community, make your game more than jsut a ripoff of quake, and please, stop thinking you're "all that", and more.

Join me in BC2/BF3/ JollyNarwhal. I'm sure some (or perhaps most) of you play BC2/BF3 on PC. I'll prove to you my claims. Because unlike some people I know, I don't lie about *chocolate cookies* and try my hardest to bullshit others.

So, there. I'll prove it to you, if you'd like. But that's not the issue at hand. If you all clusterfuck and bitch at each other, I'd appreciate it if you would NOT do it to me. New members don't understand your fraternity, and they certainly do not appreciate it.

Have fun going bankrupt and losing your servers. Might as well jump off this *Lovin'*' Titanic of a game and save my ass anyway.

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
Either way, learn to speak properly. .gif's are for retards and waste time. Shape up your community, make your game more than jsut a ripoff of quake, and please, stop thinking you're "all that", and more.

Join me in BC2/BF3/ JollyNarwhal. I'm sure some (or perhaps most) of you play BC2/BF3 on PC. I'll prove to you my claims. Because unlike some people I know, I don't lie about *chocolate cookies* and try my hardest to bullshit others.

So, there. I'll prove it to you, if you'd like. But that's not the issue at hand. If you all clusterfuck and bitch at each other, I'd appreciate it if you would NOT do it to me. New members don't understand your fraternity, and they certainly do not appreciate it.

Have fun going bankrupt and losing your servers. Might as well jump off this *Lovin'*' Titanic of a game and save my ass anyway.

n53myv.gif

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Alright, locking the thread here, but won't delete it so that people can still view your concerns. I've been at work all morning so I'm not sure what prompted this outburst, seemed to me that you were getting along fairly well with the community since your return. If there's something that I'm not aware of, just shoot me a PM. (The helpfulness and good advice provided in the 'Help me buy PC parts' thread seemed to indicate this).

Anyhow, this is a fairly small community and while they do like to rag on new members, I also notice that they do become acceptive of said members over time. Even Mr. Whitehawk is earning kudos around here. I guess what I'm trying to get at is you kinda need a bit of a thicker skin to mesh with people (especially online). If members aren't enthused by your Mac port, perhaps it's because they do not own Macs or do not care for Macs. Perhaps a better solution would've been to bring it to the attention of Mac users, or even the devs (I don't remember hearing of anything, just of Romance's workaround).

Status
Not open for further replies.