Desktop Backgrounds

U8er

Youre running rainmeter but partially why? I see you running a part of the enigma sidebar
Well, I've never really seen much of a point to all the giant clocks, calendars and custom taskbars since all of that is already there in a much more compact fashion. I just use what I deem to be essential. That is mostly enigma that I'm using yes, with the exception of the bottom network add on, which is gnometer. :)
What resolution you running on O.O
1920 x 1080!

RedInk

/s/ on 4chan has some nice looking ones.
fix'd

Also:
Thats my football and surfin caoch, ollie richardson. groovy huh
(Click2enlarge)
6291637.dib

Wisefallen

Current DT.jpg

redid my laptop desktop today... spraypainted some personal stuff =P

I'm running a bunch of rainmeter stuff, rocketdock, and I know there's something else but I forgot what. Oh and this is all on Vista

oh just looked back.. mine's kinda redundant now lol

DKnight556

Where did you get that wallpaper...? Cause I was the one who made that the first time... :p
I got it from one of my friends who plays pokemon with me on a daily basis. How did you make it? Cause i would love to make more
Do you have any others like this? Besides the haunter?

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
I got it from one of my friends who plays pokemon with me on a daily basis. How did you make it? Cause i would love to make more
Do you have any others like this? Besides the haunter?

Used a glowstroke(I think) brush type in photoshop, there are threads on 4chan's /wg/ (wallpapers general) weekly filled with these.

Forgive me if I got the name wrong it's on my desktop computer which I haven't used in 1/2 a year. I made this long ago.