Asian Dedicated Servers

Mabeline

God-Tier
It has nothing to do with the browser, all of the code fixes could have (and probably should have) been done on the IA platform.

You can always hardware force Anti-Aliasing & Anisotropic filtering using your video card drivers.

linerider64

My ping on eastern asian will be good :D

EASTERN ASIAN:
22px-Flag_of_Hong_Kong.svg.png
Hong Kong

China (PRC)
22px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png
Japan
22px-Flag_of_Macau.svg.png
Macau

22px-Flag_of_Mongolia.svg.png
Mongolia
22px-Flag_of_North_Korea.svg.png
North Korea
22px-Flag_of_South_Korea.svg.png
South Korea
Taiwan (ROC)
Would adding Phillipines do good? :)? Erm.. There's a few Filipinos who play Legions too, BestCharmie and me for example. I mean Phillipines is just at the South East Asia, It's still east. :D I guess.

havocblitz

Would adding Phillipines do good? :)? Erm.. There's a few Filipinos who play Legions too, BestCharmie and me for example. I mean Phillipines is just at the South East Asia, It's still east. :D I guess.
It will be okay if u play on eastern servers cause i can play well on hongkong server last time and i live in malaysia and the ping is balanced and no lag.

the-champ

Singapore is the best location
Its neutral and everyone would enjoy a decent ping.
I hope seeing Singapore servers up and running soon
:D

I don't know how you improved your MA skills, without Legions being online, or did you play Tribes?

Anyway, We're still discussing about the server's location and all the related details. Asia is the biggest continent, and we need to be able to place a server , where most people can have a playable ping.
Lol By playing Tribes:V in 100+ ping ..

damn now the Singapore sever was very unstable....

the-champ

I wonder how much more people do they need for a proper Asian ded.
Well anyways,hope for the best!IMO there are already a good number of Asians on and playing L:O

BestCharmie

Erm. I support. Me, linerider64, WERTY05, AMANOJAKU...uhm...(who else?) are filipinos. -.-

Probably an eastern server would do good to us. Eastern is better, if it would be south, ping would be worse due to the position of the Philippines being near to the ocean and having no countries below, etc.

A2

There is a Singapore server which has quite a few problems with it, but you can try it out for now.

Daphinicus

Private Tester
Keep it mind, this game went from being run by a rather large company, to being operated by a ragtag crew from around the world. Baby steps, bud; baby steps.

St3lth

Backend Contributor
All right, for all of those who tried to frame me, that I would probably steal the money. I wouldn't. First of all I would like to say that you guys will be donating through the site and not through me, I just wanted a PM so that I could calculate all the amounts and see if there is any amount leftover which I can cover up.

Also Mabel hasn't told me the amount yet, I just wanted to see as a community how much money we can collect.

Lunaris

St3lth, if you see that the community can put in quite a bit, or more than enough, you might want to choose the best server possible, if youre given a choice, theres no use getting all the money and using a crap server. Just Sayin'.