Anyone into sports?

Synista

Well am not sure how football scouting work,but once you are scouted and if they think you are good they will offer you a trial with them, and maybe train with them. You said you got scouted by arsenal but quit due to studies, so did they offer you a trial or something before you quit, but u declined for studies?
Oh, I passed the trial I was with them for 2 years. They scouted me when I was 13. I was playing for Wycombe, and a scout was in a match and offered me to come to Arsenal trials.

HellzHere

Oh, I passed the trial I was with them for 2 years. They scouted me when I was 13. I was playing for Wycombe, and a scout was in a match and offered me to come to Arsenal trials.

Umm sry but dont preimiership footballers earn tons of money, also since you are in arsenal, one of the top guys in England you could had earned a lot of money. No offence, but many people would jump at the chance to pay professional football. Like Samuel eto, who plays for inter is payed like 200,000 a week just for 90mins of football lol.

Synista

Umm sry but dont preimiership footballers earn tons of money, also since you are in arsenal, one of the top guys in England you could had earned a lot of money. No offence, but many people would jump at the chance to pay professional football. Like Samuel eto, who plays for inter is payed like 200,000 a week just for 90mins of football lol.
Yea, well I would probably not be in the top top clubs and may not be likely to join the top clubs :p, and I can't do 20 years of something I don't enjoy lol. Plus, it was wasting valueble studying time.
Also, if I remember correct Eto'o transferred to Anzhi Makhachkalaand I can't find the real amount he gets payed but the most I've heard is £497k/week. Plus Puma advertisements.... He's racking in the $$$$$$$$.