Anyone into sports?

Just wondering what people do here.
I have been personally getting into boxing, biking, rowing etc.
If you count speed ropes as a sport that too (although i am just trying to stay in shape)

Mostly just for personal satisfaction than joining any teams.
Although might try to get in a team for rowing one of these days once I get good enough.
Was doing 18k meters and 10k meters daily for awhile there then stopped... because I got too happy I guess ( dont ask, was in bliss for a long time ). And for boxing I havent joined any of the gyms yet... but I have been getting into it and just playing with the heavy bag before I go into one :/

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
I row as well. Fantastic sport. :D I personally get bored with most sports, but this one has really caught my attention. I am the captain of my school's sculling team, even though it is smaller compared to sweeping. I like them both, but sculling is more fun imo.

I live in Arizona, I can't go to water often unfortunately.
Was thinking of buying a shell but I need to save and the unemployment is horrid here.
I am just using a C2 ERG until I move to aus :D

Although not as good it has done me well for now!

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
It pains me to even think about ERGs. When our coach tells us that we have a 5k at the end of the week, we're all depressed for that entire week.

Bahaha, 5k isn't anything though, its under 20 minutes and you're done. Unless you're aiming for a specific 500m split?

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Hockey, (Canada, eh?) Volleyball, Football, (once in awhile) Golf and even though it isn't a sport, it's hella fun and doing it for 4 hours in the blaring sun sure makes you sweat- Hackysacking.

Armageddon

Teapot
Hockey,Hackysack, Driving golf balls (Not golf but eh) Riding Quads - not a sport in the traditional sense but it's a good work out keeping a 500cc machine from killing you.

This is my fourth year of bowling, and I've gotten a 450 series c: Yes, I'm on a bowling team, but it's still considered to be individual/personal satisfication ;)

Synista

I'm the Captain for Football(Soccer) and Basketball teams in my school. I got scouted by Arsenal FC but quit playing Football because I had studies. I do Golfing and Swimming too, but those are just like.. with friends or family. I played Tennis and had a bright future before I sprained my right wrist which jeopardised my performance so I quit that one.
I'm the fastest 15 year old in East London and 2nd fastest in London overall, but I'm the fastest in 200metres in London. I also Captain my schools rounders team and play feilder in Cricket - I suck at Cricket tbh, but I'm fast and can catch so they made me play :D.
I've started to learn how to Rollerskate too.

Yeaaaa, I do/did a lot of sports.

RainPilot

stinky bear
I row as well. Fantastic sport. :D I personally get bored with most sports, but this one has really caught my attention. I am the captain of my school's sculling team, even though it is smaller compared to sweeping. I like them both, but sculling is more fun imo.
Rowing, you got to be kidding me? Easiest sport ever, especially in college

Tip: it's all in the arms, not the legs.