Anyone into sports?

Immanent

I really like volleyball.
I have asthma and it pretty much prevents me from doing anything with cardio, like soccer or any other sport which requires a lot of running.
+ you get to watch all the hot girls play in shorts less than a couple inches down from their waist.

Varsity/U-19 basketball beotch. PG

HellzHere

I'm the Captain for Football(Soccer) and Basketball teams in my school. I got scouted by Arsenal FC but quit playing Football because I had studies. I do Golfing and Swimming too, but those are just like.. with friends or family. I played Tennis and had a bright future before I sprained my right wrist which jeopardised my performance so I quit that one.
I'm the fastest 15 year old in East London and 2nd fastest in London overall, but I'm the fastest in 200metres in London. I also Captain my schools rounders team and play feilder in Cricket - I suck at Cricket tbh, but I'm fast and can catch so they made me play :D.
I've started to learn how to Rollerskate too.

Yeaaaa, I do/did a lot of sports.

So did u get a offer from arsenal, or did u quit before you even got offered?

Disci

Old man
I can honestly tell, at some point Vybez will regret that he stopped playing. I can say that I did and at that point it was already too late.

Disci

Old man
Erm, correct me if I'm wrong but don't you guys have medicine for that or is it so bad that even with that you're not able to do heavy cardio training? Asthma isn't my speciality really but I've seen people do some hardcore stuff even when they have asthma.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Erm, correct me if I'm wrong but don't you guys have medicine for that or is it so bad that even with that you're not able to do heavy cardio training?

We do have medication, but what people don't understand is that asthma leaves you with low lung capacity, so you run out of breath pretty quickly depending on how bad your condition is.

Disci

Old man
We do have medication, but what people don't understand is that asthma leaves you with low lung capacity, so you run out of breath pretty quickly depending on how bad your condition is.

Well you can always build up big muscles like kasityolainen. Be strong and *chocolate cookies*. Good lookings is something which doesn't come with the package, tho, too bad kasi realised that after he got bitch slapped few times at "Kalle" last weekend.

D

Doom Of Neroflame

i got that PLUS i was born with slightly smaller lungs, but il still carry on with playing football :D even tho i get outa breath then feel dizzy then almost throw up to point of passing out............ but il still carry on after min rest cos its fun :p

Synista

i got that PLUS i was born with slightly smaller lungs, but il still carry on with playing football :D even tho i get outa breath then feel dizzy then almost throw up to point of passing out............ but il still carry on after min rest cos its fun :p
That's the attitude!! ;)

Dacil

hm, i thought i responded to this thread... guess not!
what i'm good at: Basketball, volleyball, skiing
what i enjoy but not necessarily good at: Tennis, ultimate frisbee, football (American), badminton, aaand i'm probably forgetting a few but oh well

Freeman

RAYTANG
Well you can always build up big muscles like kasityolainen. Be strong and *chocolate cookies*. Good lookings is something which doesn't come with the package, tho, too bad kasi realised that after he got bitch slapped few times at "Kalle" last weekend.

Yup. I focus on weight training since high intensity cardio doesnt work out for me. As fireblazto said, we have medication (inhalers) but its just a temporary/quick relief from the pain.

Immanent

hm, i thought i responded to this thread... guess not!
what i'm good at: Basketball, volleyball, skiing
what i enjoy but not necessarily good at: Tennis, ultimate frisbee, football (American), badminton, aaand i'm probably forgetting a few but oh well
How do women play american football? I'm not trying to be sexist or anything, but do they play the touch version because of all the contact like touch rugby?

-Zero-

played a little bit of soccer with a team. won the championship. and got out of it and now this is what i do. BMX, Skate, work as a lifeguard at the beach. and i am a surfer too. that's what i am doing these days of my life. and of course play some legions overdrive.

HellzHere

Don't understand what you're asking.

Well am not sure how football scouting work,but once you are scouted and if they think you are good they will offer you a trial with them, and maybe train with them. You said you got scouted by arsenal but quit due to studies, so did they offer you a trial or something before you quit, but u declined for studies?

Propkid

Started going to Taekwondo practices recently. Guys, you won't believe how nice it is to have it all kicking out on a couple of training targets several times in a week. I also noticed that I suck at all games after the practices, I just don't feel like being offensive/kicking *buttocks* anymore. :D

Dacil

How do women play american football? I'm not trying to be sexist or anything, but do they play the touch version because of all the contact like touch rugby?
yeah in school, we always had to do touch football cause the guys would squash us probably lol but I always thought tackle was more fun