Omniscient Gaming

Heartsong

This is a joke.

Yes and no. While, obviously, the Loan Program Application was just a fun thing for us to create, the thread was made because virtually every member of Omniscient has been approached and asked to play for a different team. We wanted to highlight the fact that, no, nobody's going to play for your team because you ask them. Any Omni who wishes to play for a different team will be approaching that team themselves. That's how this works.

On a similar note, but not directed toward the quoted person: If you ask someone from Omni to join your team and it looks like they are interested, they probably just think it's funny that you're asking and want you to say silly things so that they can bring it back to the group for sharing time.

Love,
Ambassador Heartsong

Chi-Ro

Private Tester
On a similar note, but not directed toward the quoted person: If you ask someone from Omni to join your team and it looks like they are interested, they probably just think it's funny that you're asking and want you to say silly things so that they can bring it back to the group for sharing time.

I thought they did that even after they joined.
tongue.png

Dacil

Oh god, answering this application makes me feel like crap. I'm 13. (._.)

I gave up at about 6 lol
yes, it's best you don't turn to the dark side...i don't want a nice 13 year old becoming a condescending, jerk-off, ignorant, hater gamer/person as you grow older...plus spending your time on things that matter and will get you somewhere in life is better :)

Dacil

ooo good example of a un-christian like behavior! nice find!!

edit: changed "lady" to "behavior", as this is the truth, b/c she is both human and Christian
and if you don't understand what I mean, pm me and I will try to explain, unless you are biased in which case I will hold onto my pearls!

OmniNept

Actionaut
Dacil said:
yes, it's best you don't turn to the dark side...i don't want a nice 13 year old becoming a condescending, jerk-off, ignorant, hater gamer/person as you grow older

Condescending jerk-offs? Occasionally, but typically toward those who deserve it. Hater gamer/person? I suppose if you find yourself on the receiving end of our debates/playing, you might interpret us as such. Ignorant, though? That's rich, especially considering the source.

Regardless, the passive-aggressive posts are becoming tiresome. Unbunch your panties and start practicing what you preach; at the very least, speak plain. I'm pretty sure Jesus wasn't apotheosized for being a whiny, ignorant, passive-aggressive bitch. If you'd like to discuss, debate, or even argue, then I'm game. But if you can't handle the content of our posts, kindly avoid them.

And for those community members not aware, Dacil got along great with Omniscient (for years) until I insulted (and successfully argued against) her religion. It's completely understandable, however she's being completely disingenuous about the actual causes. That's my one gripe.

Mabeline

God-Tier
Condescending jerk-offs? Occasionally, but typically toward those who deserve it. Hater gamer/person? I suppose if you find yourself on the receiving end of our debates/playing, you might interpret us as such. Ignorant, though? That's rich, especially considering the source.

Regardless, the passive-aggressive posts are becoming tiresome. Unbunch your panties and start practicing what you preach; at the very least, speak plain. I'm pretty sure Jesus wasn't apotheosized for being a whiny, ignorant, passive-aggressive bitch. If you'd like to discuss, debate, or even argue, then I'm game. But if you can't handle the content of our posts, then kindly avoid them.

And for those community members not aware, Dacil got along great with Omniscient (for years) until I insulted (and successfully argued against) her religion. It's completely understandable, however she's being completely disingenuous about the actual causes. That's my one gripe.
Classy as *dance*.

Siper

Private Tester

Regardless, the passive-aggressive posts are becoming tiresome. Unbunch your panties and start practicing what you preach; at the very least, speak plain. I'm pretty sure Jesus wasn't apotheosized for being a whiny, ignorant, passive-aggressive bitch. If you'd like to discuss, debate, or even argue, then I'm game. But if you can't handle the content of our posts, then kindly avoid them.

Give Jesus a break!

Dacil

Ah, Ucan . . . caught between a rock and a hard place. Three guesses as to what the hard place is!

If it's of any consolation, Dacil, Ucan was quite perturbed.
i'm not (perturbed)! didn't even read your entry as i know what it probably is full of.....nastiness!

edit: (read it) now I see...there's been a misunderstanding I believe...and a lack of responsibility, so heads up for my pm

Heartsong

i'm not (perturbed)! didn't even read your entry as i know what it probably is full of.....nastiness!

edit: (read it) now I see...there's been a misunderstanding I believe...and a lack of responsibility, so heads up for my pm

Nept is going to be MIA for a while due to RL commitments, so don't expect a response from him. I'd be more than happy to discuss whatever you feel needs to be discussed.