Asian Dedicated Servers

have u guys put anymore thought into your server location, I regularly ping about a 100 to 'the republic of singapore' and considering I am the furthest point from there in aust. thats very good, if that location worked for the players around Asia I could see a lot more Aussies playing with the Asia division (that means you and me playing again Carnage :)

Does this work for you guys ping wize?

Greaper told me there is Amazon server of some kind there.

Immanent

yeah man, I r srs, all online games neglect asian servers for some reason.
I TOTALLY SUPPORT THIS.
and please add another server than hongkong? remember asia is the biggest continent, so shouldn't it technically deserve more servers than america and europe? :mad: *troll*

Oh yeah, I recently moved to singapore... if that helps.

Siper

Private Tester
Maybe you guys should talk to the aussies? get a server somewhere right in the middle.

I don't know about you, but i think where ever you decided to rent a server me and some of my friends will have high ping,
you know Middle East is in the far end of Asia

the-champ

As legions is coming back up, I am very excited, as we all are but as of now I have heard that there are no Asian Deds and I would like to help set up some Asian deds. Do people want to see Asian servers or is it just me? If people would like to see an Asian server, I would like to see some donations. :p
Hi st3lth!
Kuch yaad hai,main kaun hi?:D
Count me in for Asian Deds.
Also...
MasterMahidhar is with the new name Mahidhar?
Hi yaar,ab toh dushmani bhula dey!

Count me In St3lth...
We are clan member!
OHH!!
Hi HavocBlitz.
Remember me?
:D

Disci

Old man
It is my job. I hope you start to behave so they wouldn't have to ban you on #legions each time you come there.

the-champ

It is my job. I hope you start to behave so they wouldn't have to ban you on #legions each time you come there.
Well actually i failed to understand why were they banning me?
Its kinda funny actually.
I didn't do anything!!

Disci

Old man
You do understand that everything what you do has consequences? If you look back in time 6 months or so the last time you were there, do you think you behaved well enough back then? I'm not *dancing* with you, this is a serious question.

Immanent

Why dont you take care of it then? Are you ready to pay for one?

Well, easy for you to say, as you have your lucky stars covered in your European server. I'm just saying, sometimes compromises just don't cut it.

I don't know about you, but i think where ever you decided to rent a server me and some of my friends will have high ping,
you know Middle East is in the far end of Asia

Well seeing as one of your closest servers are in India/SomewhereinEurope I think? I think* it seems fair to put a server in the ultra modernized countries in the ME, (UAE etc...).

*reference point - note the extra precaution I took with my words to appease DisCi the troll.

Disci

Old man
Well, easy for you to say, as you have your lucky stars covered in your European server. I'm just saying, sometimes compromises just don't cut it.

Just wanted to make a point that you can't demand anything if you're not ready to put an effort yourself into that. Once LP's and nanu nanus came I started to donate money for both GReaper and Taylor just to help them to have those servers around since I WAS PLAYING ON THEM AND LIKED THEM.

yeah man, I r srs, all online games neglect asian servers for some reason.

It's up to you to have them, not some other people who never plays on them.

and please add another server than hongkong? remember asia is the biggest continent, so shouldn't it technically deserve more servers than america and europe? :mad: *troll*

Seriously?

You guys should be really happy for people like st3lth, ovo, Train and others who are actually doing something than just demanding, "tis is what we deserve, give it to us.".