Votes on players who have improved

Xtreme

shaska's bff
There are many people who improved, dark_ness and up_ur_guts and vertex for sure. Also badpox is slowly going to be #1 ;)

Kryst

Private Tester
Sid, Shaska, Vortex, Juice, Frost (<--- not L:E old school?), Thermo.

Some others as well just cant remember right now... Most of those people have even moved up the the pick for pug list. Always a good sign when you get picked often.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
I don't think I've improved that much :/ Or maybe that I have.

But I have seen this guy called jogo going around on Euro servers. Started off llaming the flag, but now I'm seeing him do pro heavy capping routes on the servers in just a few days. I'm impressed.

Application-1

test bester
I don't think I've improved that much :/ Or maybe that I have.

But I have seen this guy called jogo going around on Euro servers. Started off llaming the flag, but now I'm seeing him do pro heavy capping routes on the servers in just a few days. I'm impressed.
Jago*
And his routes not pro but a start, he still llamas he also popped up on IRC few days ago. He sure is a promosing player!

Synista

Jago*
And his routes not pro but a start, he still llamas he also popped up on IRC few days ago. He sure is a promosing player!

WHY IS EVERYONE SO HARSH ON THIS GUY?! He's decent and getting better atleast, I tried talking to him and he actually replied for once and the first thing he said was "F*ck off! I know I'm sh*t". Obviously it's because people are always looking down on him. I agree with Application, he is promising, if he's taught well he can get better.

Synista

He needs to stop grabbing llamaing the flag as sentinel.

He probably caps the most on your team in pubs.... And I don't care about 'llamaing'. If the defence is that rubbish, why not? And have the time when he 'llamas' he's using iOD so IMO he's not even llamaing, his routes are too slow until he escapes base he's away

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
He probably caps the most on your team in pubs.... And I don't care about 'llamaing'. If the defence is that rubbish, why not? And have the time when he 'llamas' he's using iOD so IMO he's not even llamaing, his routes are too slow until he escapes base he's away
Ok, well I'm jus' sayin', it's not like he'll be able to do that in a PUG.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
He's a promising player no doubt, and if you want to discuss the pros and cons of heavy llamaing, you should make your own thread. Must keep the thread on-topic!

HellzHere

This jago guy hasn't improved, and hes been playing for a long time, tbh i remmeber seeing him at near the games release. I mean I just look at him some games, where he is and everything....and am thinking WTF? Sure hes a noob, but its like...I just cant describe jago lol.

Lamaing the flag is only one of these WTF things lool