Votes on players who have improved

Kryst

Private Tester
I have seen a lot of old school players who have gotten much better since the return of L:O.

Put out some of your votes for players who have improved. ^^

A2

Well, I ranked up to 'Master Sergeant shooter person!'
+I've seen soooooo many who have improved.

stefygraff

Private Tester
Dose anyone remember how we all played a few months ago when the game just started?

My vote is that everyone improved!

Disci

Old man
Sharp and Vortex are the only ones who I've seen a real improvement in.

Haven't seen Vortex play or have any clue what his background is but without seeing Sharpy play much I'd still say he is probably improved quite a lot. I just love to see old Tribes vets and see them catching up the game in days/weeks and blow the *chocolate cookies* out of all the wannab Legions "vets". ;)

fatboy

After not playing for a year it seems like everyone has improved a lot. All the old tricks don't work anymore, and there are a ton of new and innovative cap routes.
Very cool to see the game evolve from od side routes to this - the skill ceiling is getting up there.

phanakapan

Private Tester
I think pretty much everyone has improved. I know I used to be first or second pick in nearly every pub for a while there and would often be able to cap at will, but now getting any caps is never a sure thing. People have gotten much better as chasing and much more aware while capping has pretty much stayed the same. I think this is a completely good thing too. Capping should be harder. I think people have gotten much better at body blocking as well.

Maybe I just suck now tho :)

A perfect man does not need improvement

Talkin' about Seymour there right?
tongue.png