Votes on players who have improved

godofgames

:\
What did just happen?

Correction: What did just happening?
I think everyone who came back to L:O after IA's demise has gotten better, as anyone playing this game right now is committing themselves to getting better. I can remember back on IA and MAN I SUCKED!... As I still do. But at least now I can get a few MAs... before... getting... annihilated.... sigh...

Thanks for all my votes guys. You know, I wasn't always #1. I was once #2. :eek:

But, I'll name some people who I've seen improving recently. MadVillain, Jack, Pure, and Vortex.
I always thought Rising was good, so no need to name him. Sharp is someone who just popped up good already.

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
I've seen Ominous around and he is playing very well - duelling, defending, etc., he's looking awesome. It's great to have people like that in our community :D

Yet i'm still last pick sometimes...
Why is that.

Most of the people who are top picks stand out during gameplay. They might be the playmakers, those guys who can pull off clutch plays right when needed, or they might be exceptionally well at the jobs they do when playing. Top picks are always consistent and perform well above the rest of the pack, even if their skills aren't the greatest. They have an overall game awareness that sets them above players even with their own mechanical skill level. Can you remember any instances where someone was needed to save a cap, or even a game, and you were the one to pull it off? Those moments of relief shared by your entire team (and the moments of grief to the other) after these plays, along with consistent above average gameplay, are really what people remember after the game is over, and when the next round of picking begins.

Pure4Pwnge

If you wanna be picked last, be Pure.

Don't play good.
eek.png

Skepsis

If you are chosen last in Pick Ups show the Community You are worthy of being picked.
Amaze us with "Twutches"!

Immanent

I used to kinda be like that, except I didn't llama, I just did fail caps. Boom, after FEL went down, I suddenly became a chainwhore. Suspicious much?? :3

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
A little update since I didn't say much before:

First three I've seen the greatest imporvement with:

Society
Shaska
Darksent

These guys have really picked up their game since the game came back up. The later two have also matured quite a bit. They didn't get much recognition before but I can safely say now that they're high on my picks. Society and Skepsis are always a good duel, and shaska is progressively getting better at capping. Keep it up!

Some guys that were well known before and are getting better as of recently:

Thermodust ( aka MA *lady friend*)
RisingSun

Envy is progressively getting better since he came back, so I'll mention him as well.

Kryst barely HoFs anymore, screw you.

I've gotten a lot worse.
However, I've also become more well known to the americans, so I've managed to move up to around 2-3 pick in pubs when i manage to get up early enough in the morning for them. :D