Votes on players who have improved

Society

I improved in chasing and defense. Still not playing to my full potential tho. Sometimes you'll think you suck and another player would think our awesome, its kinda weird. But above all everyone improved.

Disci

Old man
Ok, seems that people read "Vote on players who has improved" as "HOW *dancing* COOL AM I? SAY IT OUT LOUD!!!"

Doesn't surprise me, tho.

DeadPixel

I have to say that Application-1 has improved ALOT. I played old legions and once saw him in a lobby and he was a NOOB! No-one knew him either but now he is good enough to be in zero gravity and surpassed me who just skii's and dies :D

Propkid

Vertex, but he didn't play in FE:L so I don't really count him....
Uhm... can't say who's been getting better, but I can point out a few people who are definitely worse than they used to be (MightyDeath, MJ*numbers*, kasityolainen and me in a way)

Application-1

test bester
I have to say that Application-1 has improved ALOT. I played old legions and once saw him in a lobby and he was a NOOB! No-one knew him either but now he is good enough to be in zero gravity and surpassed me who just skii's and dies :D
:\
What did just happen?

Buhlitz

I know people will probably shoot me for saying Unknown, but he wasn't the best capper in the game when I remember playing with him. So I'd say him.

And Shaska.

Frost

I'd like to think everyone's improved though I still suck monkey nuts.

Ucan didn't improve though, not one bit. Failure.

Redvan

Private Tester
I'd second Thermo, wasn't bad then, but, he's one of very few I can count on getting hit by MAs with.