New profile posts

I am trying to get in and play right now but don't have the password. Can you get me in?
Doomsify
Doomsify
Original name
Smash
Smash
I have played under Smash, Beefy, and Playa. Haven't played in a long time.
Doomsify
Doomsify
oh, well know one is playing atm. where you the guy that was on defense with me on reactor?
Where have you been? :)
BlackHawk
BlackHawk
waiting for a new computer hehe how about you guys, still playing?? Heard there's a lot of pugs haha
k e v i n
k e v i n
well i try and play while i can. but i'm usually working, so no time for playing :( and weekends i'm busy, so that's not good for gaming. Pugs every weekend, hopefully you come back soon, we all miss you :p
i have been a legions supporter ever since IA, rarely ever play now. the community for this game is almost dead.
Snowaa! We need to catch up so badly! :3
Bestking
Bestking
Yeah, I mainly play CSGO and sometimes TF2 currently, add me on steam -> 'Bestking' (I'm the one with the Bestking picture on)
Snowaa
Snowaa
Ok sure I don't play a lot on steam but if you got Portal 2 that would be fun. I'll add you on steam; my steamname is [private]
Bestking
Bestking
Well, I do have Portal 2! ^.^
You have very rightfully earned my followship
Reactions: SeymourGore
SeymourGore
SeymourGore
Unfortunately Seymour doesn't really post anything worth following anymore! Perhaps once Poponfu is finished serving his sentence there will be some information to share.
hello, the game is dead, not appealing anymore. try other good games out there that can feed your time :)