Winter Melt feedback

Fixious

Test Lead
This map has gotten some fairly positive feedback lately, though I think most would agree that the stand/bases need some changes. I think it could be placed in the rotation should it get the right tweaks. So, suggest away!

I'll pop open the editor and see what I can come up with. I won't touch the terrain.

Jello

Contributor
I was tempted to change most of it 35% of it but I realized it wasn't my map so I decided to just change what needed to be changed. I just added a couple little things :) let me know what you guys think...

Images

Legions 2015-05-22 22-12-51-70.png

Legions 2015-05-22 22-13-04-89.png

Legions 2015-05-22 22-13-18-80.png

Legions 2015-05-22 22-13-44-40.png

Legions 2015-05-22 22-13-58-63.png

Dragonz11111111

I like the back of the base, but I feel like just bringing back the original flag stand and removing the top would solve most issues. The thing I liked about the bases was that they were really simple, sometimes less is more.

Fixious

Test Lead
I think simpler is better in this case, considering it's such a small map. I wouldn't mind if it was just that flat part.

80geNfp.jpg

The_Horny_Rat

I like Hi's little remake, and the flag stand changes, fixious suggest would be a good change..
Here is a little preview of a map I just started making, parts of the base design by Hi.
New arch, and bridge made by me in constructor... more pics

Last edited:

k e v i n

Private Tester
for Hi's bases, i like the towers in the back for the ammo boxes, but i don't like that platform for the flagstand

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
It needs some rework to it, especially the outer side and a look at the back hill. If I figure out the editor sometime I'll make some edits that should make sense.

It also didn't help that the teams were really stacked on that game we played.