Why i thikn that Legions will not return soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

B@ng

I think that legions overdrice wont return soon because.
usually the release datr is annunced pretty early than the release date itself.
they say before christmas and christams is around the corner just 14 days away.
we have no news of legionms overdrive anywhere except this website.
wikipedia or any gaming info sites don't have anything substantial
even when you search it on google,you just get 'legions overdrive' as the quick search option.

I feel its just to keep the legions loving masses happy and quiet.

stefygraff

Private Tester
"Why i thikn that Legions will not return soon"

1. Because the Development team is doing such a good job!
2. The blog gives us sharp news at any interesting thing!
3. Community rocks!
4. Christmas is close!
5. Last but not least: beta testings are under going almost every day!

now figure it out

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
B@ng, I feel YOUR pain! It is so so true that the developers are all keeping us happy, but then, they will trick us and slaughter us like cows going into the mincer :O

B@ng

"Why i thikn that Legions will not return soon"

1. Because the Development team is doing such a good job!
2. The blog gives us sharp news at any interesting thing!
3. Community rocks!
4. Christmas is close!
5. Last but not least: beta testings are under going almost every day!

now figure it out
You missed the point.
I said,they might be doing this to keep all of us happy.
I am not saying that it will not release ever.
But i am saying that it won't release soon(this month,January)
Cuz the relaunch dates or the release dates are announced pretty much earlier than the release date itself.
There are discussions and info's on gamin info websites and above all on wikipedia.
But there is nothing like that.
Google quick search also shows only 'legions overdrive'.
So the way information has been distributed over the internet and there is hardly any site available regarding L:O except legionsoverdrive.com.
These facts made me think so.

Legions will release again,surely,thats why the new forums have been brought up ;),but this month or even january?i think NO.[/quote]

Vustom

I don't think Legions will hit its Christmas release, but thats just my opinion, for all we know it could come out tomorrow.

havocblitz

I think legions overdrive will release before chritmas be cause of this:
screenpyv.png

MJ1284

Huh, I though "sh4rkb1t3" had come up with yet another thread that focuses on bashing devs.. I'm tad disappointed :S

Chi-Ro

Private Tester
To be fair, when this site was launch we were told "one month, probably less" I don't recall the exact day but it was something around the 20th of last month. They've also said the weekend before there will be an open beta test. More or less that gives them either this weekend or next weekend (to remain in the original timeline).

So there's still time, not much, but it's there none the less.

BeefThief

Beefy Member
There are discussions and info's on gamin info websites and above all on wikipedia.
You must be assuming that others know of Legions: Overdrive. However, I don't think that the devs have done any advertising, so right now the only people that know that L:O exist are those who were part of the InstantAction community.

No advertisement = very little exposure.

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
We need spastic repellent.
Also, I'm pretty sure if this is one big hoax, then the word would of leaked.

Get B& plz.

Siantlark

Has anyone thought that this might just be a Troll thread?

Anyways if this guy is not an Troll then he obviously thinks that Legions is a super hyped AAA game. Legions hasn't gotten a whole lot of attention after it was announced that it would be released. This was the Original Legions. L:O is made by the community. The devs have (Probably) not hyped the game as much.

Chi-Ro

Private Tester
Even if it is a troll thread it brought up a fairly valid point. With everything they've said (keeping in their timeline) they essentially only have this upcoming weekend to open test, and then release the game. But they're really not talking about it. We have no reason to believe they won't release on time, but having said nothing about it in a while people are getting a bit anxious. ;)

Siantlark

Sorta reminds me of a dead company right now.
Of course that company didn't release at all. But we can all be safe in saying that this place won't shut down will it?

Status
Not open for further replies.