Who's Left?

Status
Not open for further replies.

godofgames

I remember when I used to play Legions when it was FE:L back on IA. It was pretty popular back then, but then the site went down. I remember the joy I felt when this website came up and brought my favorite game back. I played for a solid year, but then the servers started to lose people. There were no more newbs, just old vets. And then the vets started to leave. I loved playing so much, but I could never find a game.

So I quit.

I just played by myself for a bit to see if I remembered how to play, and surprisingly, I can follow my old routes on Frostbyte perfectly. I still play Tribes Ascend, but it's not the same. And now I want to know: who's left? Who still plays? And are there any new plans for the future? The idea of having a FPS with freedom of movement that takes incredible amounts of skill was always fun for me. I'd love to see this community grow again.

Fixious

Test Lead
And now I want to know: who's left? Who still plays? And are there any new plans for the future? The idea of having a FPS with freedom of movement that takes incredible amounts of skill was always fun for me. I'd love to see this community grow again.

Can't really list all the players that still play these days. It isn't long, but it isn't a ghost town either. It has its ups and downs, with peak hours usually being between 7 and 10pm, give or take an hour. Weekends obviously see more action. As for the future, see the link above Enryu posted. The team is working on a new game (not Legions 2) on Unity at the moment. Other projects are also in development, such as Legacy and Project Freefall.

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
I haven't been able to play because of college (yay finals!) and I only have a Mac. Over break/next semester I'll have a new computer with Windows on it, so I'll play a little more then.

Vox

I should play more often, however I've been pretty busy.
I miss the early days of L:O when there was always players online, but time does go by and as people grow older things change.

Poponfu

Lead Developer
"Primetime" or what passes for it these days is around 6-10pm EST.. sometimes later. You will usually catch a full'ish game or three on weekdays and sunday during that time. One night it wont get going though.

Not sure when EU's is.

Last edited:

Krakyn

cheer up
VWK2XW2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.