Who's going to play Runescape on Feb. 1st when Wildy and Free Trade return?

masterluso

I play Runescape during the holiday events, or when I'm really, really, really, really, really, really bored. I like how the game works, with the skill system and the like, but it has some....uh....flaws. Like the 10 year olds of the world. And the entire combat system.

Anyway, I knew the Wildy and free trade were coming back, I just didn't know they set a date yet. Will I play? No, probably not, though I'm glad they brought them back.
Owait, I might go sell ridiculously overpriced fish near the Wilderness, because of the morons willing to pay me for them rather than walk to the next town and buy them for half that price.. Just to be evil.

moronval

Private Tester
haters gonna hate. I have some quality memories of runescape back in middleschool. whole groups of friends getting together right off the bus to take *chocolate cookies* over. I might even take another look at it since it's been a while. Is this wildy/free trade thing a big deal?

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
haters gonna hate. I have some quality memories of runescape back in middleschool. whole groups of friends getting together right off the bus to take *chocolate cookies* over. I might even take another look at it since it's been a while. Is this wildy/free trade thing a big deal?

They're gonna return it to the way it was before the bots and everyone going RA RA RA and quitting. I might give it another look. Dunno.

The old wildy was much more fun/ you could trade anything to wanted pretty much. Now its very limit in both aspects.

MightySheep

I was almost going to hate but I did play it for years when I was younger it was very fun

I stopped playing before the wild/free trade faggy update so that never bothered me

gg

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
The loss of free trade and the reduction of my prices by 40% was what made me quit in the first place. I guess I might play it if really bored, but never as much as I once did.

57thRomance

A friend of mine tried to get me into Runescape a few years ago. I haven't played it since the day I made that account. I wonder if I still have it...