Who is going?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Severance

Private Tester
damn, if only it landed a weekend later. I'll be in LA from 15th to 22nd :(
Looks like a better bonnaroo.

_Beast_

Who wouldnt want to go to this event? it's gonna be awesome. I just booked the reservations for the hotel. 3 nights... Uuuhhhhh cant wait. You damn june. you better come by fast. Lol

_Beast_

WOW no one lives close to cali from here or what? i know someone i don't remember who said he lives in las vegas and he is going. that's cool anyone else lives close to there? i don't. but for sure i know i am going! (airplane)

Arch

Legions Developer
I wish I could. I have a better chance of going to the one in New York in May.

MightySheep

I dont understand these things

I mean what do you actually do?

from what I can tell, you just stand in the middle of a very big, sweaty, noisy crowd- then you put you jump around, hold your arms up and scream a lot.. wtf

how does that make sense to anyone?

how could anyone enjoy this? and why on earth would people pay money to do this?

I get that theyre there to listen to music but why not just listen to your own music, in the comfort of your own home and then you can actually do something else at the same time too and you dont have to pay all this money or travel anywhere or deal with all the annoying people

Arch

Legions Developer
I get that theyre there to listen to music but why not just listen to your own music, in the comfort of your own home and then you can actually do something else at the same time too and you dont have to pay all this money or travel anywhere or deal with all the annoying people
Because it's live. Have you ever been to a concert? Maybe you should go convince the zookeeper to let you out of your cage and go see one.

MightySheep

yeah but its electronic music, there's no difference between live and not live lol, it's still just probably playing from CD, I guess quality of speakers is a difference but I have pretty good quality speakers on my PC so I'm not bothered lolz

Arch

Legions Developer
yeah but its electronic music, there's no difference between live and not live lol, it's still just probably playing from CD, I guess quality of speakers is a difference but I have pretty good quality speakers on my PC so I'm not bothered lolz
It's mainly for the atmosphere I suppose.

k e v i n

Private Tester
do u not like to party?:confused:

_Beast_

i don't get mightysheep. he doesn't go out or what? really. who wouldn't like to go to the event if they had the money? shish! mightysheep this is one of the biggest event (party) (rave) in the US. To go and party with lots of great people and crazy people. this is more like to experience life out there, to meet people and have fun and to maybe be one of the greatest funnest day ever in your life. I wouldn't want to be in close doors listening to music and thinking how would this music sound in live concert when you can actually go and experience it.. you have so much fun!!! i can't wait to get my passport, get out off school and earn i bit of more money to go to Qlimax in Europe. But for now i can't wait to go to Las Vegas and have the best day of my life.