Where did all the FE:L players go?

Royalty

The Aussie
My guess is that only half the FE:L players know that Legions Overdrive even exists. My questions are:

1. Where would the FE:L player be hanging around now? Eg Tribes? Would we be able to tell them that Legions is still around and get them playing again?
  2. Couldn't Instant Action at least of put a little notice on their website saying: Legions is still alive! Visit www.legionsoverdrive.com? Why not?

Disci

Old man
My team mates and most of the old good players I know have stopped playing and doing other things like getting kids, spending time with kids, feeding kids and so on. Some don't have kids or are not planing to get one but are drunk all the time and uses drugs. No time for Legions, you see?

Pure

I`m pretty sure alot of them know legions is up like Disci and Abandoned said they lost interest, kids, new games and etc.

Immanent

My team mates and most of the old good players I know have stopped playing and doing other things like getting kids, spending time with kids, feeding kids and so on. Some don't have kids or are not planing to get one but are drunk all the time and uses drugs. No time for Legions, you see?
Are you sure you mentioned kids? ;)

My guess is that only half the FE:L players know that Legions Overdrive even exists. My questions are:

1. Where would the FE:L player be hanging around now? Eg Tribes? Would we be able to tell them that Legions is still around and get them playing again?
  2. Couldn't Instant Action at least of put a little notice on their website saying: Legions is still alive! Visit www.legionsoverdrive.com? Why not?

They are probably playing tribes, League of legends, or CoD or those games.

curser656

To be honest I thought legions was completely dead. One day I had forgotten it was completely dead and did a quick Google search and this popped up. Honestly it was total fluke. Obviously there are people who have lost interest, but there are also people like me who just don't know. As to where they are....good fkin luck.

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
*yawn* I just woke up from hibernation. What's Legions? :D
BAAAAAAAAALBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
bear_hug.jpg

come say hi on ts sometime :D

Skepsis

Some of us might be bored of Legions because not alot of People are on, I know I am atleast.
Whats up TaylorBalbi! Nice to see you back online.
-Darksent

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Inb4 Balbi joins the dev team?

What's up Balbi?

And yes, as morna said, I'm waiting for OD cores + player hosted server + other shtuff.

Propkid

You'd be surprised but a lot of the euro IA players that were any good at the game are still playing. Many of them changed their nicknames (ie. are smurfing). Many of them also keep on bugging me in game 'ohai prop, do you remember me?' 'uhmmm... yeah sure i do...'

stefygraff

Private Tester
almost all the FE:L IA players hang around here, there are few new members, so its kind of stupid to ask where did they go: their here...

Skepsis

He might be asking where's the others Legions Veterans such as SlyBoots, and Buhlitz. He also might not have seen most of the IA players online Legions anymore.

Even I have stopped booting into windows to see if anyone is playing on the one server I can play in and in over 2 months there has been someone playing twice. Ive even just entered the game a bunch of times and left it open for hours with not a single person join, so now I rarely bother.

So its wait for player hosting (which still might not change much) or Ascend :(

Pretty depressing state of affair, especially seeing I dont nor do I plan to have kids.... :)

Still at least with player hosting I might be able to actually recommend it to others! As it is telling them theres this game thats the most addictive thing Ive ever encountered but no one plays it in Australia because of the ping isnt exactly going to sell it to em.