What mouse/pad do you use?

Kissyface_r0x

Private Tester
May be a tad old school for some of your likings, buut i just cant abandon the classics ;)

Attachments

• trackball-computer-mouse-2.jpg
    trackball-computer-mouse-2.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 3

U8er

May be a tad old school for some of your likings, buut i just cant abandon the classics ;)
I used the same mouse for the longest time, very comfortable. Easy to smooth track with.
smile.png

Shaun1992

Seymour uses a MS Sidewinder for his mouse needs (it's fairly large, so it's quite comfortable for my hands). I'm considering upgrading to a newer one (with more buttons). Anyhow, here's a pic I snapped of it.

And here's a pic of it being accosted by Seymour. It may look like Seymour has a rash on his hand, but it's just dry skin. Winter's so harmful on my skin.

I have the microsoft sidewinder x8 mouse and and x6 keyboard :D i have a old mousemat ill be upgrading soon.

2.jpg heres my mouse guys its a very good gaming mouse with 4000 dpi max but can be set to what you want. can hold a couple macors to buy my keyboard holds them for me :D

Propkid

Logitech G9 and the top-of-the-line pad Razer Destructor ;P
DPI set to 3200 and speed to smth like 6/10 on the SetPoint scale.

I just have a normal mouse pad, but I have a Logitech G500 for my mouse.

It is amazing. It looks beautiful, and it performs perfectly.

Application-1

test bester
As stated earlier I use a ball mouse and my desk as mousepad. And still I beat you or keep up with you. So why do we waste this money?

Heartsong

As stated earlier I use a ball mouse and my desk as mousepad. And still I beat you or keep up with you. So why do we waste this money?

Same reason why people buy designer clothing instead of getting everything at the Salvation Army.

And that reason is: I have no goddamn idea, but we like nice things and frequently buy them.

Dimitryy

i had no idea what my parents could give me at cristmas and and they keept askign me what i want ... and my old microsoft mouse was broken ... i saw this mouse and it looks so good :p, so i said i want it.
i wouldnt spent 110 euro for a mouse from my own money ... like nvidia did :p

and i am useing x6 sidewinder keyboard :)
red lighting wooohoo (thats really usefull in the dark germany where the sun never shines and it rains all day)

and this here is Tomstoilers mouse:
24-mini-mouse.jpg

Propkid

Spoooiled! I bought my Logitech G9 mouse, Razer Destructor mousepad and even my Creative SB Arena headset for my own money. I've tested most of the stuff that was out on the market before buying these and believe me- I wouldn't recommend any of the Razer mouses to anybody unless I don't like that person ;p