What I want....for flag carriers

MasterTDragon

I want something where it shows me where the flag is and the distance from me that it is. So let's say I have the flag to my back around 100 yards. I want it a flag symbol to be at the bottom of my screen with the distance of the flag. Does that make sense? lol So if the flag is to my left, I should have a symbol and the distance on the left of my screen.

It might be pretty difficult

57thRomance

Well, there already is a symbol for that (and for teammates/enemies), but it is a little hard to see. As for distance, do we really need that indicator? This isn't some scavenger hunt, nor is it King of the Hill.

Fixious

Test Lead
Hmmm i see what you are talking about now.....Where is that symbol so i can change it and I still would like to have the distance to the flag hud or something

To change the flag icon, go to Legions Overdrive\live\client\gui\images\objectiveIcons.

MasterTDragon

Ok when you cant see the flag on your screen, there is a small arrow that shows you where it is. (Very Small)
I want to change this and I want a hud with the distance I am from each flag.....is that too much to ask?

Fixious

Test Lead
At the current state of development I'd say it is actually. Once invos, cores, base assets and maybe some more balancing tweaks get finished, then they can move on to other things. If Rockey had more time he'd probably do this.

I would like such a feature, however. It's pretty hard to gauge where exactly the flag is, especially when it comes to hills and structures.

Immanent

Perhaps it (distance from you) could be implemented on the FlagHud

I might consider modding the flag icon to be bigger and a different color, so it stands out, fixes the visability issue only though :l