What games are you playing? (Q4 2011)

RainPilot

stinky bear
I've been playing BF3 here and there but it's starting to get boring. The only fun I find it in now is knifing people, using the vehicles, and sniping. The gameplay has a COD feel to it, I miss the commanders and the teamwork.

I played Tribes: Ascends for a few days but put it down as I the skiing and weapons suck.

I played a solo game of MC and built a house, that got boring very quick.

I don't want to play Skyrim as it looks addicting and with me being the procrastinator, I would easily justify playing that game instead of studying / doing homework.

Anyway, post your games, I need something to play that is fun and can be easily put down. Thanks guys!

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
painkiller: black edition is good fun, quite quake-like, but repetitive enough to not play for too long.

you could also try playing nitronic rush, which is free and very, very awesome.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Recently picked up Oblivion for $6, so I'll likely be playing that for the next while.

Next week is the big Steam Thanksgiving sale, so perhaps I'll have some more games to play through!

Application-1

test bester
Skyrim and skyrim and uhm skyrim. So yeah if you are sensitive for that kind of stuff dont play skyrim.

But before that I played some sanctum, a great turret defense kind of game but as fps.
And orcs must die, als a sort of tower defense game but with great mechanics and the game has a lot of humour in it.

And me and Annihilate play Spiral knights. <3

Libra

Saints row the third great game i'ts fun might be a little addictive depends on if you actually play the game fair without the use of cheat codes

Armageddon

Teapot
Skyrim, It's not as addictive as i thought it would be. The quests are pretty long and I'm also the type of player that will walk/ride as opposed to fast travel or hiring a carriage to take me to the larger towns. So 70% of the time i'm walking around or dicking around in a town and ignoring the quest lines.

Oblivion was far more addictive for me, The main quest line moved pretty quick and it seems to have more locations lumped up closer so it was find one and ravage it, then bam another one and so on, skyrim has a lot of locations as well but they are spread a little more apart. Also skyrim has other activities to oocupy time like cooking,smithing etc.

Also been playing Sanctum a good bit, single player is pretty fun and it's a nice change from regular FPS click & kill games.
ScrabblePLUS, never gets old for me.

and legions... damn legions...

Vox

I just got BF3 for the 360(I would get it for the pc if my laptop didnt suck :() and I've been enjoying it a lot. Other then that I've been playing Legions and CounterStrike Source

BestCharmie

Legions: Overdrive :D
Minecraft :D
Roblox - usually scripting Lua
Team Fortress 2
Spiral Knights - don't play much, just..a bit with my friend linerider64.