WH40k: Space Marine

Gheist

King of all Goblins
Well holy *dance*... We all know that it's a well established fact(!), that all good people love the WH universe (maybe they just haven't realized it - yet). Albeit being a fan, none of the recent computer game adaptations managed to really blow me away though. Same for the Space Marine video footage. That has changed now. ;)

In short: Play the demo, now. I heartily recommend it. It just feels right (on hard), and I usually don't even like the 3rd person shooter genre. Hell, this game even makes playing a snobby Ultramarine fun! ;)

Application-1

test bester
I have been waiting for this one for so freaking long. Really looking forward on this one, even more with this demo, just 10 more days. But no money. :(

Application-1

test bester
how do i use the blue grenade thing? the just stuck to stuff and sit there -__-
After you shot 5 times and then you shoot the 6th one then the first one you shot detonates. I had the exact same problem though, took a while untill I saw how it worked.

Also the melee system is really awesome, works great and it leaves room for error so it does not get all hack and slash throughout the game.

Shisk

After you shot 5 times and then you shoot the 6th one then the first one you shot detonates. I had the exact same problem though, took a while untill I saw how it worked.

That would be the wrong usage :p

Just shot some ork with one of the blue grenades and press R (reload) than the last grenade you shot will explode

I think its actually the best weapon due to high amount of damage it does to big masses

The only sad thing is that there is no power sword in single player, as far as I know