vote for the next map

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
That sounds like a good idea, or some sort of 'skip' vote that would bypass the next map.

Another thing I'd like to see is instead of a generic image between maps (or black screen), a proper loading screen that gives gameplay tips and describes the next map. For example: a brief background on Frostbyte and a random, map specific gameplay tip appears on the loading screen.

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
I would think having a map 'playlist' like the Shazbot large maps CTF servers, where it just plays you on everything Forgotten and larger, but with a 'cycle map' vote, where you can vote, after a minute or so of playtime, to the next map. There should be some kind of notification system for telling players which map is next, so if everybody hates Mirage, but loves Blade Run, and Blade Run happens to be the next map, then they can vote and be happy.

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
Yes, Seymour's suggestion makes sense. Though in my experience with such votes, most of the time they are shut down, or passed by a landslide but yes, for those tie votes, it shouldn't cycle.