Via Victus

Novaz

would you prefer maybe i call you a-hole?

<3
Shaska I'm trying to have ET not jump into competition that quick, and I think it'd be for the better if the Legions community held competitions a few weeks after Legions comes out again. Mainly because I'm hoping to give my clan and I time to get used to the game again.

aus.hsp

Private Tester
I used to be in Via Victus... and let me tell you it's a First Class clan... :)
Only reason I left was to help the Australian community and create a clan...
But seriously, all of them are a great bunch of people and they're pro :p

havocblitz

That's a question for Stealth. I know HavokBlitz and him still pop in and out of vent every once in awhile, but idk what he plans to do after Legions returns.
its havocblitz not havokBlitz.But its okay..anyways does Viavictus have a website??

qqchurch

I think I was a part of vVA... though I can't really remember. Not being able to play Legions for so long has made my in-game memory a bit fuzzy. I'd like to join again, though. :D

Chi-Ro

Private Tester
Probably got lost in the mail, if you could resend me your address, full name, social security number, and credit card information I'll get right on shipping them to the right place again. ;)

BeefThief

Beefy Member
Probably got lost in the mail, if you could resend me your address, full name, social security number, and credit card information I'll get right on shipping them to the right place again. ;)
Oh good. I'm glad to see that you are willing to correct this error. You will have the necessary info momentarily.

RainPilot

stinky bear

Confirmed. Hey Omni you jelly?
4824169.jpg