Via Victus Asia

Status
Not open for further replies.

St3lth

Backend Contributor
Off Topic: HI CHI-RO!
On-Topic: I haven't seen Chritilisation or Noradrenaline for a while. Or are they playing under different usernames?
Nora and Christ play, I usually play with them. However the play at ungodly hours, usually during the night.

BestCharmie

I've played with Nora. I've seen Christ, but I haven't played with him.

----------------------
Off-Topic

Off-Topic!

Nice Sig Charmie, I like the white border with a drop shadow and/or black blur around it.

Which one? I can't find the "white border" thing? :O

Immanent

Ok, add Megamite, and Palton to the list, I can't keep track who's on the team or not.

Also can we make it a rule of thumb that everybody gets on vent/ts3 when they get on legions?

Palton

Haiz!!! Why didn't u guys tell me that vVA is back??
=.=" applied for 57th......
Haiz... sry.........

Palton

Havoc: Sry, I have already made my decision and i stick to my decisions.... ^^but if 57th rejects, i will be honored to be accepted in vVA.....? no offence taken.......?
57thKB24: Staying....

Vinzyboy23

OFF-TOPIC: I seen PRO, but I don't think he plays anymore.
ON-TOPIC: Did St3lth invited me in the My Account section to use the clan tag?

Karnage

Private Tester
I just want to say that you via victus chaps really need to get on Teamspeak or Vent and start working out as a team or you will not be nearly as good as you can be. You have a lot of talented players but they do not play as a team. The only way to get that right is to get on one of those two programs and start communicating.

henryred95

carnage what is the ip address of teamspeak?? no one is on vent and i need ppl to say stuff im in a queit room

Vinzyboy23

I just want to say that you via victus chaps really need to get on Teamspeak or Vent and start working out as a team or you will not be nearly as good as you can be. You have a lot of talented players but they do not play as a team. The only way to get that right is to get on one of those two programs and start communicating.
Bah, no one is on in Vent except Megamite when I posted this. Well, this is a shoutout, and he has a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.