Unofficial Mod Thread

Velocity

Hey Fire, made a video tutorial... just on that subject. I'm currently uploading it. So, give it some time.

Gheist

King of all Goblins
Is that the reason why there's no mention of the only real mods so far? I'm talking about RockeyRex's scripts.

Belberith

Legions Developer
I was wondering if someone could make me a rocket ret that works (I tried but kept getting a white background square) that looks like this:RocketReticle01AttemptedMod.png
Only when (or if) you guys have time. I'm in no great hurry, it's just really annoying trying to shoot accurately in maps like Nivosus or Frostbyte when I can't see the ret half the time.

DarkDanny

I was wondering if someone could make me a rocket ret that works (I tried but kept getting a white background square) that looks like this:View attachment 246
Only when (or if) you guys have time. I'm in no great hurry, it's just really annoying trying to shoot accurately in maps like Nivosus or Frostbyte when I can't see the ret half the time.

Ok I easily fixed this in 2 secs. Litterally. Used Gimp 2.6 Made the background transparent instead of white. Enjoy :D
RocketReticle01AttemptedMod.png