Download UltraRaptor's Pack

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
It's been a very long time since I did any modifications. Probably the last thing I did was help the guys do the Tribes 2 to Tribes 1 Conversion.

Anyways I got bored of the reticles and some of the effects, so I started working on redoing all them. All the reticles have a slight glow effect that allows them to be seen on most surfaces in-game. I'm not finished with the hud yet but it's starting to come together.

http://www.mediafire.com/?exys8jm9xokc3bo

Attachments

• screen1.jpg
    screen1.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 55
  • screen2.jpg
    screen2.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 56
  • screen3.jpg
    screen3.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 49
  • Screen4.jpg
    Screen4.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 41
  • Screen6.jpg
    Screen6.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 37
  • Screen5.jpg
    Screen5.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Screen7.jpg
    Screen7.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 44
  • Screen8.jpg
    Screen8.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 42
  • Screen10.jpg
    Screen10.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 44

U8er

Very impressive! Keep it up :) I'll be using these for sure.
Edit: how did you achieve that glow effect?

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
whats WTB? I have to come up with a nice metal texture for the hud.. theres alot of effects I hand made that are hard to take screen shots of.. like the projectiles and muzzle flashes. Once i play with the 3ds max again ill try to import more effects into the game.

I'll probably be writing a tutorial on how to produce special effects using just photoshop.. as well as slick reticles.

Moji

If I use these will you stop sniping me when im mere meters away from capping? Please?

:p ultra will u mind send me how u edit the rlglowsidepanel.dss thing,Cuz i only edited the words,but I dunno do the size of the words :p

Nvidia

If you open the dds the picture has a special size. You can write everything in the picture as long as you don't write over the edge.