Tribes Ascend announced.

Disci

Old man
OH MAN!!! I just shot a wad across the room!!! So anway.....what the hell is Tribes?

Troll or not, here we go! without Tribes there wouldn't probably be Legions. Many modernday fps games are using ideas that was originaly shown in Tribes games.

Here is a nice vid of Tribes:

Here is gameplay vid of Tribes LT match:

A2

They put down one of the concept art on their Facebook page.
BloodEagle_Medium.jpg

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
boner boner boner boner boner boner

if you loook at the video most of the concept design didn't get ported over.. this happens because they make changes along the way. I think the eagle poking out on the knees and back was kinda silly

Armageddon

Teapot
Too orange, Way too orange..
I don't mind the design, it's a bit bulky, but hopefully they will go over it a few times and shave it down.

They changed the BE logo way too much also, I know they want to breath new life into the title but they really don't need to mess with things that have pretty much been set in stone.

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
Meh. I don't think it's too bulky at all. The color is rather annoying though.

Also, what are ye on about PWA? It's nearly identical. Care to point out what changed from the concept to the models? I don't see any differences.

Edit: And now that I said that I see the jetpack.

I love the thrusters on Diamond Sword light. It looks great. The medium looks okay, I could do without the things sticking up out of the shoulders.