Trail and Glow Color

Draconator

I was thinking that it would be nice to select your really own color of jet trails and your eye's or other glowing stuff... it's now not relevant that you and your allies have blue glow and the enemies got red(all of them has an indicator over their head wheter they're your allies[green] or enemies[red]).

My point is: select your glow, just for decoration.

Draconator

Yeah but again, you didn't understand me correctly.
I meant that it'll be Built in glow and trail color selection only for yourself without caring the others wheter allies or foes. Each player will have it's own visible for everyone jet and glow if he's enemy or not.

Clear enough?

Abandoned

Fissurez have explained it, you can customise your own jettrail colours. Though, there are only team coloured jettrail colours, not individual ones.
Imo, this suggestion would be 'optional' since it doesnt affect gameplay and it is, as you suggested it as "just a decoration".

(psst! go for them rainbow jettrails!~)

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
yes it would need to be optional... the reason is because its usually the way to tell from friendly and foe time to time..

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
yes the indicators don't always show however.. Still this requires some coding and isn't a 1,2,3 fix. I'm sure they got bigger things they want to take care of for now. Besides there will be new content so just be patient.

Imagine this if you will.
RAINBOWS ALL OVER FROSTY :D.

On a serious note, it would be a pain to recognize enemies from teamates
This could be fixed by having a setting in which it would go something like this:

Trails (Color)
See Trails:
l Defaults Only l
l See only mine l
l See All.............l

Other than that, it's decoration, pretty useless, and can confuse many players.

HVanquish

The address given by BugsPray said that one of their goals (emphasis that it's not a 100% deal) for the coming year is a customizable character to let you make your little legionnaire unique. Maybe jet trails will be included in this.

Application-1

test bester
I will have no trails then and you will have them. I will be a ninja capping the flag you will be a rainbow *manly-man-lover* getting shot.