Totally ruined pickup

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
DZygT.jpg

Jord so gloriously and manly, delivering the pain (<- ADMIN ABUSE OF POST EDITING POWER!):
<02:24:14> "Sweet Brown" was banned for 1 day from the server by "Jordan"
<02:24:48> "OmniHex" was banned for 1 day from the server by "Jordan" (Special dev tag)
<02:25:42> "hsp" was banned for 30 seconds from the server by "Jordan" (SPECIAL DEV TAG )

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Basically, shaska and muk kinda ended up on the same team. We would have lost if we had played normally due to the picks, so we all kind of stacked D and used forgottten's canyon to let everyone egrab, with encouragement from shaska. Towards the end though, it was just plain messing around. I believe shaska recorded ALL of our ts3 chat so you'll understand better when you hear it, was so funny.

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
Last time I played a PUG with Shaska and Muktar (and now that Freeman mentions it, Krakyn was on the team as well) on the same team they jointly decided to forgo assigning positions, instead going with "pubbing it." Needless to say we lost like 10-1.

In all honesty though, although these antics are fun occasionally, the reason people play pugs is to play a (somewhat) serious, organized game, not to dick around in a game (that's what pubs are for).

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
In all honesty though, although these antics are fun occasionally, the reason people play pugs is to play a (somewhat) serious, organized game, not to dick around in a game (that's what pubs are for).

Actually, we did have a very tense core game before the forgotten one. I was dubious at seeming american's play core, but it was pretty enjoyable!