To the owner of the east coast DC server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaymyster

Please take that schitty tribes mod off of your server and make it regular. You're teasing everyone that wants to play east coast legions.

We all would like that very, very much. Thank you

Fixious

Test Lead
It's not a good enough server to host more than a few players. At least it wasn't the last time I played.

Armageddon

Teapot
we had 8v8 a few nights ago, it was smooth until everyone deployed *chocolate cookies*. Then it lagged like hell.

Also keep the mod on, want an east server, buy one.

Sin

Private Tester
Actually it's still not a real US/UK bridge because of west coast players. Unless everyone has fiber.

Armageddon

Teapot
You got it dev... oh wait.

Yeah it's been about a year.. way to live in the past.
Instead of being a dumb dick you could have PM'd Defender and asked him nicely but instead you being the pompous ass that you are decide to make a stupid thread, insult his work on his mod and in a sarcastically polite way ask him to switch his server for moar leejunz guise... I'm sure your approach will work..

Jaymyster

Yeah it's been about a year.. way to live in the past.
Instead of being a dumb dick you could have PM'd Defender and asked him nicely but instead you being the pompous ass that you are decide to make a stupid thread, insult his work on his mod and in a sarcastically polite way ask him to switch his server for moar leejunz guise... I'm sure your approach will work..

Yeah I completely agree actually. I was pretty overwhelmed with my anger towards not being able to finally shoot directly at my enemies with my LR (been waiting for an east coast server like an 8 year old for xmas) for the last few weeks till we have charge LR and can't help the fact that the best this server get's is 3-5 middle schoolers maximum everyday.

I only said what I said because of the way you told me to buy a new server as though you were from a position of higher power (are you blind?). How can you make a decision for someone else's server? Seriously, no hard feelings, but I don't think you truly knew how you came off.

Also, a message to Defender (Thanks Arma) as well,

I didn't know this mod was yours, I was too lazy to find out who's server this actually was. In my mind, it was a random dude, using another random dude's mod. Nothing against yours at all, but I'm very sure there's a large portion of players in this community that would appreciate your server to be played with un-modded legions gameplay.

Karnage

Private Tester
This is what Defender does and always has done. He puts up his own modded servers. I think it's great. Allows more variety. The only way you are going to get an East Coast server with regular Legions on it is to beg Arma to set his up again or else to pay for one yourself.

Sin

Private Tester
Jaymyster, with all due respect, shut up. Seriously.

It's his server. He runs his mods, which for a single guy just messing around with stuff, are pretty cool. Stop speaking for so many people when you say he should drop the mod. If you want an east server, get it. You complain playing with ~70 ping. Please. Just shut up.

Also, you're trying to make a decision for Defender's server, so don't get your panties all twisted when Arma says something with sense. He wasn't trying to act higher than you, you just got butthurt. You're coming off as a huge douche.

Litzer

okay jay made a mistake. actually jay you made me mad today so PAY FOR UR OWN *chocolate cookies* IF U WANT A SERVER SCRUB

Jaymyster

This is what Defender does and always has done. He puts up his own modded servers. I think it's great. Allows more variety.

He has the Washington server for that. And I'm very positive that the mod isn't getting enough attention to deserve both an east and west coast server. And considering we already have west coast servers, there should be no reason to not allow more options for the community as a whole. I understand you and Sin are west coasters, so I don't blame either of you because I'd probably be making the same efforts. Regardless, I'm pretty sure that I've made it clear that it's very possible for defender to finally grant the community access to east coast ping as well as still have his mod playable on the west coast server.

Jaymyster

Jaymyster, with all due respect, shut up. Seriously.

It's his server. He runs his mods, which for a single guy just messing around with stuff, are pretty cool. Stop speaking for so many people when you say he should drop the mod. If you want an east server, get it. You complain playing with ~70 ping. Please. Just shut up.

Also, you're trying to make a decision for Defender's server, so don't get your panties all twisted when Arma says something with sense. He wasn't trying to act higher than you, you just got butthurt. You're coming off as a huge douche.

Nice rationale.

All this reply does is reinforce the fact that you've had a strong hatred against me for a while and nothing more. I only spoke of the community vaguely, then supported the fact that this server would clearly fill in a ping gap (between TX and Pheonix) for certain players of the legions community.

I also never spoke for Defender's server, but asked something of him and continued to back up why I think it would be a great decision to make his DC server run with regular legions gameplay.

Speaking in insults only display your emotion, not a more valid point. It's fine though, I knew it was only a matter of time before you unnecessarily insulted me in a forum reply. Talk about desperate to get an opportunity.

Once more defender, what I said before was targeted to an unknown player. You should know I have nothing against you at all.

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
What you're saying isn't going to have an effect about whether or not the server comes down. Now that you know that it's Defender's there's no real point to the thread since he is going to keep making mods no matter what your opinion is. He seems pretty passionate about what he does.

Again, talk to somebody about getting an east coast server if you really want one. Defender's server doesn't count as an official legions dedicated server. It's not like the central servers don't give good ping anyway. I'm in east and I'm always around 40-70 whether I'm at home or at school.

lock prease.

Sin

Private Tester
Couldn't give two *chocolate cookies* if people knew I disliked idiots. :)
Please take that schitty tribes mod off of your server and make it regular. You're teasing everyone that wants to play east coast legions.

We all would like that very, very much. Thank you
First part of quote, insulting. Since when does it make it any different insulting someone without knowing who they are and then knowing? There's also another quote where you say the exact same thing, but I don't want to overstate my point.

Second part is hardly vaguely. "We all" means everyone, in case you didn't know.

Sure, it's possible for Defender to make it a normal east coast server. I have nothing against that in the slightest. Everything you say in this thread just relates back to your desire for the mod to be removed.

Jaymyster

What you're saying isn't going to have an effect about whether or not the server comes down. Now that you know that it's Defender's there's no real point to the thread since he is going to keep making mods no matter what your opinion is. He seems pretty passionate about what he does. lock prease.

He has the Washington server for that. And I'm very positive that the mod isn't getting enough attention to deserve both an east and west coast server. And considering we already have west coast servers, there should be no reason to not allow more options for the community as a whole. I understand you and Sin are west coasters, so I don't blame either of you because I'd probably be making the same efforts. Regardless, I'm pretty sure that I've made it clear that it's very possible for defender to finally grant the community access to east coast ping as well as still have his mod playable on the west coast server.

Jaymyster

Couldn't give two shits if people knew I disliked idiots. :)

First part of quote, insulting.

I already said nothing against Defender numerous times ffs.
Since when does it make it any different insulting someone without knowing who they are and then knowing? There's also another quote where you say the exact same thing, but I don't want to overstate my point.

Hmm, maybe because I know who he is? And because I explained the usual numbers playing on the server?

Second part is hardly vaguely. "We all" means everyone, in case you didn't know.

"We all" meaning those living between TX and Pheonix. O boy all I had to do was specify. And who wouldn't enjoy an extra option of ping in legions? You're seriously trying to scrap for argumentative material here.

Everything you say in this thread just relates back to your desire for the mod to be removed.

Yes actually. For the obvious reasons I've already said before. Damn are you desperate to just find *chocolate cookies* to call me out on. It's sad how I have to keep pointing this out as you keep proving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.