This map ore the other? (Suggestion)

Lcam

When I am choosing a map, I always forget.
I suggest, put a picture and name of the map whene click on it.

AS THE PICTURE BELOW.

Att: Lcam

Attachments

• 228.jpg
    228.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 77

masterluso

I like the idea, it would be a nice little addition, but I think it could wait until there are more maps. Although it may not be the point, it is a valid point. Once you play a little more, you will memorize the map names, especially with the number there is now. Should a map editor ever be implemented(don't turn this into a thread about that), this would be extremely helpful, but for now the name is enough.

P.S. Nivosus is small and snowy, Frostbyte is bigger and snowy, Moonshine is small and grassy, and Zenith Cauldron is a desert.

Daphinicus

Private Tester
It's unquestionably a good idea. It's also not all that high on the Grand Master List of Legions Upgrade Priorities (GMLLUP) at the moment.

Sadly, we are all slaves to the GMLLUP. Would 'twer it were otherwise. =)

Daphinicus

Private Tester
It was on InstantAction before right?

Yeah, but the IA server browser and game selector was all browser-based. Much of the standalone client's browser, unless I'm very wrong, had to be redone.

In the grand scheme of things, it's easy to do; it's just a question of priorities.

Lcam

It's unquestionably a good idea. It's also not all that high on the Grand Master List of Legions Upgrade Priorities (GMLLUP) at the moment.
Sadly, we are all slaves to the GMLLUP. Would 'twer it were otherwise. =)

I whant to know if this suggestion, how long would it take to made.
Because today there are like 10 maps and I am so confused. Remember when I was confused with 4 maps :S now imagine with 10

Bringing up a rather old thread here Lcam?

Well, we Could ask Rockey Really Really nicely....

If Rockey's too busy I might have a look... I've learnt a fair bit since my last attempt at scripting.
Though, I can't do it for a while, Uni's Rather busy... I've got more assessments + tests + oncoming exams than 50 people could poke sticks at.