The War Z

Fixious

Test Lead
Buggy as *chocolate cookies* from what I see, even if it is alpha. Needs to become a standalone game and get off that ARMA2 engine.

Application-1

test bester
This game is going to beat dayz fosho. Dayz is buggy as hell and the shooting mechanics of arma 2 are horrible and will NEVER be changed. Go warz. \o/
Name is a big ripoff though.

Fixious

Test Lead
I'm just praying it won't be another F2P MMO with microtransactions, but that's what it sounds like it'll be. Cash items have already been confirmed. Dunno what the pre-order thing is about, other than buying your way into the beta.

Application-1

test bester
Welp the game plays better then dayz but then the company does *chocolate cookies* like this:
I am happy I did not get it.

Frez

Dayz is really better than the other shitty game which is full of unkept promises : Where are the several maps? Private servers? the 100 slots servers?
Don't buy War Z, just wait for dayz stand alone.

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
If you listened to the interview, he is blatantly avoiding saying no to the questions, but really the answer is no. For instance the 'random events' question, 'random scenarios' are nothing at all like 'random events', also this only works if you haven't seen this part of the map, so it is not random at all. GG.